Mr Hacker...just for the record.

JFK Assassination
Davyjones

Mr Hacker...just for the record.

Post by Davyjones »

You must be a US group, I suppose.It must be tough coming from such a young country with so little history of what free speech means.I treat what is said here with a pinch of salt,so why can,t you. You must either provide a case against the conclusions of the forum members or run the risk that independant minds take the view that cannot cope with the truth of what is presented. I realise it is important to support your country(which isa truly great country and people) but being negative and destructive harms your cause.If youwork for the government then think hard on this.AS JFK said, paraphrased"Its not what your country does for you,Its what YOU DO for and on behalf of your country.
Tim Carroll

Re: Mr Hacker...just for the record.

Post by Tim Carroll »

Davyjones wrote:You must be a US group, I suppose.
I of course recognize that appearances can be misleading, but some of the text of the hackings have used European lettering, such as the double dots over a "u" (whatever those are called). I see no basis for an assumption that the hacking is done from the U.S., other than that the posted criticisms are generally (and appropriately) against the U.S. power elites. Even when John Doe expresses his suspicions of the CFR, nothing is ever said about Queen Beatrix's special status with that group.

Tim
Davyjones

OK Tim you maybe right.

Post by Davyjones »

Its fair to say I dont have any evidence of the hackers origins.So if its a case of hurt feelings then I withdraw my assumption that they are US based.My feelings about what they should do still hold.
Tim Carroll

Evidence, Not Hurt Feelings

Post by Tim Carroll »

Davyjones wrote:Its fair to say I dont have any evidence of the hackers origins. So if its a case of hurt feelings then I withdraw my assumption that they are US based. My feelings about what they should do still hold.
It's not a matter of "hurt feelings" or national defensiveness on my part that led me to question the assumption about the hackers being "U.S. based." I even said in my own post that criticisms of the U.S. are generally "appropriate." It was, as I said, certain evidentiarily tell-tale signs in the text posted by the hackers that at least created an appearance of Euro involvement. It's a shame when assumptions and attitudes replace evidentiary analysis on a history forum.

Tim
Davyjones

Relax Tim I give in!

Post by Davyjones »

I repeat, I withdraw my comment that the hackers are from the US. I have no evidence to offer. If you are saying this forum is only for people who are students of history in one form or another then perhaps I had better just walk away. Sure my opinion is emotive and I expect the reader to value it so. I still think the US is a young country in a political sense with a long way to go to reach the high ground it claims for its actions on a world wide basis.I respect and admire many Americans,infact the majority.but feel the hand of power at the top is well below par.Tim you are, I am sure, a solid guy with real knowledge on this subject,which I respect so I ask you give me a break and let me speak my mind.
Tim Carroll

Re: Relax Tim I give in!

Post by Tim Carroll »

Davyjones wrote:If you are saying this forum is only for people who are students of history in one form or another then perhaps I had better just walk away. Sure my opinion is emotive and I expect the reader to value it so. I still think the US is a young country in a political sense with a long way to go to reach the high ground it claims for its actions on a world wide basis. I respect and admire many Americans,infact the majority.but feel the hand of power at the top is well below par. Tim you are, I am sure, a solid guy with real knowledge on this subject, which I respect so I ask you give me a break and let me speak my mind.
No one is stopping anyone from speaking their mind, least of all me. Perhaps I'm the one who's being stopped. If someone attacks my nationality without any evidentiary basis, then I will say so. If there is contradicting evidence, I will post it.

I am not saying that "this forum is only for people who are students of history," as that is not my prerogative. But I do understand it to be a history-oriented forum, and if someone makes an assertion that is unsupported or contradictory of the facts, it is appropriate for others to speak up.

On the topic of the hacker, I am simply saying there were tell-tale signs that it was a Euro job. Perhaps Wim could help explain about the grammatical characters that were on the hacker's page that would lead me to say this. My American keyboard can't even make the letter characters that the hacker used so that I could demonstate.

Tim
Dan

Post by Dan »

Just doing a google search on the Blue Hack Team - they (he/she?) appear to be from a non-english language country. There is no way to tell for sure, but I would bet it was not a USA based attack.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

So I might be wrong I am not having a pop at the US,I drink Coke like everybody else!! In the meantime I will keep my powder dry and mouth shut until the varmits are found and exposed. I do not have currently any presumption as to who they are or where they come from.Will that do?
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

She is a major player and yes she is a member of the Illuminati.

As Queen, Beatrix wields more power than most of Europe’s reigning monarchs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrix_of_the_Netherlands

She has been a long-time member of the Club of Rome.

So yes Some do know about the Queen and yes she is a power player in the same circles as the CFR. Thanks
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Mr Hacker...just for the record.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Davy Jones, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:03.04.2006 - Davy Jones Posted this Headline "Mr. Hacker ...just for the record."The JFK Forum was hacked several times since its inception. Literally hundreds of my original Headlines, Posts, and Book Reviews were never replaced.I was upset each and every time.Welcome back, Davy Jones.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.