Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by Jsnow915 »

don't forget...tonights show is about 911...should be very interesting.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jsnow915 wrote:don't forget...tonights show is about 911...should be very interesting.Thanks for the reminder Jsnow.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I saw the show last night and Jesse and his crew were on it. Jesse interviewed a witness that claimed that the Flight 11 hijackers were in the COCKPIT on the runway BEFORE the plane took off. Too bad the show didn't go into detail about Flight 93 crash in PA and the one at the pentagon.Recently I saw this documentary on 9/11 called "9/11 Ripple Effect. Very good onehttp://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6847507648836588010&q=9/11&total=65063&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1#
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I saw jesse's show last night and had a couple thoughts:his show could easily be 2-3 hours or one topic cover 2-3 weekshe sticks to a few provable facts that can really do damage to the official storyhe doesn't get into speculation or go too far out to lose credibility.i am a jesse fan, go get em jesse!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I saw the show as well, and it was excellent, although 9/11 is a subject that probably needs at least two hours to cover. As Ken said, there is much more to the conspiracy like Flight 93 and the Pentagon crash as well. I don't know if any of you watched the live chat after the show. I guess the chat is really a week behind, as the one I saw last night followed his show from last week. Anyway, this might be an excellent area to give Jesse our questions about the JFK assassination and Jimmy Files. Also, Jesse said that they have done 7 shows, and they are already taped. The show on 9/11 is the 2nd of 7. Jesse said they also have done a show on the Manchurian Candidate conspiracy. I taped last night's show on the DVR as well. Start letting your friends and associates know about the show if you already haven't. Last night was the first show on 9/11 that I ever saw on cable (the MSM) that came close to the real truth. As I've said before, Jesse is a TRUE American hero.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I totally agree Tom and Bob...more time is needed on this subject...hopefully it opened up some eyes...Ken...that was one of the better 911 videos I've seen...http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... plindex=1#....more fact than just theory...very cool link.
Bob

Post by Bob »

By the way, I checked out The Huffington Post to see if they had any mention of Jesse's program regarding 9/11 last night, as they are a so called "liberal" web site. Not a mention. Zip...nada...nothing. But the Huff Po was able to link a story to the fake Oswald photo story about the idiot from Dartmouth a few weeks ago. Bottom line, it doesn't matter if a site or a network is leaning left or right, they will NOT touch the JFK assassination or 9/11, except to try and bolster the bullshit "investigations" regarding both. Thank God for TruTV. By the way, they are part of Turner Broadcasting. Ted Turner is a maverick, if there every was one. By the way, when I was getting out of college, I wrote every team in MLB about some possibilities about future employment. Some didn't write back at all, while others sent me the typical form letter saying they would keep my letter on file. I did receive a personal letter though from Ted Turner of the Atlanta Braves himself. He said that were not positions available at that time, but to stay in touch. He also gave me a bit of a pep talk about staying persistent, whether it be in broadcasting or whatever. Shortly, thereafter, I got a job in the media. I always remembered that letter, and when I found out about Jesse's new show, it makes a lot of sense that Turner Broadcasting is the mother ship of TruTV. Thanks again Ted!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Do you think Jesse ever sees the posts on his Tru web site?I have my doubts that he does.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:By the way, I checked out The Huffington Post to see if they had any mention of Jesse's program regarding 9/11 last night, as they are a so called "liberal" web site. Not a mention. Zip...nada...nothing. But the Huff Po was able to link a story to the fake Oswald photo story about the idiot from Dartmouth a few weeks ago. Bottom line, it doesn't matter if a site or a network is leaning left or right, they will NOT touch the JFK assassination or 9/11, except to try and bolster the bullshit "investigations" regarding both. Thank God for TruTV. By the way, they are part of Turner Broadcasting. Ted Turner is a maverick, if there every was one. By the way, when I was getting out of college, I wrote every team in MLB about some possibilities about future employment. Some didn't write back at all, while others sent me the typical form letter saying they would keep my letter on file. I did receive a personal letter though from Ted Turner of the Atlanta Braves himself. He said that were not positions available at that time, but to stay in touch. He also gave me a bit of a pep talk about staying persistent, whether it be in broadcasting or whatever. Shortly, thereafter, I got a job in the media. I always remembered that letter, and when I found out about Jesse's new show, it makes a lot of sense that Turner Broadcasting is the mother ship of TruTV. Thanks again Ted! Very interesting there Bob. Since I'm a Braves fan. I wish Ted was back owning the team. Too bad they didn't hire you. You would had been great along side Skip Carey and Pete Van Wieren.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:Do you think Jesse ever sees the posts on his Tru web site?I have my doubts that he does.Yes...Jesse does a chat, where he reads and answers everyone's questions. Check out the site and see for yourself. I didn't hear any JFK assassination questions from the first chat though. We need to change that, plus get Jesse to connect with Jimmy Files.