Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by R Croxford »

"JFK Assassination" – NEW!Premieres Fri, November 19 at 10PNever-published declassified CIA documents appear to support a link between the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the Watergate scandal that brought down Richard Nixon. To find out for sure, Jesse Ventura goes to Dallas, where he meets Lee Harvey Oswald's widow, Marina, and investigates the "Two Oswalds" theory that a CIA-groomed double killed JFK. TV-PG-L
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Jesse Ventura, America's last hope, finally covers the JFK assassination in a 45 min special: http://snardfarker.ning.com/video/consp ... en_twitter
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Jesse Ventura, America's last hope, finally covers the JFK assassination in a 45 min special: http://snardfarker.ning.com/video/consp ... tterThanks Chris. Jesse does seem like he is our last hope. I just hope more of the sheeple start listening and watching! Also, I also posted the program in another thread earlier as well...Conspiracy Theory- The JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Ah, sorry Bob and all, I did not see that. I think, Jesse did probably right to leave out James Files, cause unless Jimmy&Bruce can't show any evidence of Jimmy's connections to the CIA or group 40 or the Tippit killing, he would be counted as hoax. Jesse has got a good sensor for weighing how he brings what.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

I thought it was a good show. I mean, there was nothing ground-breaking or anything, but Jesse clearly put in a lot of legwork. I was impressed with all the people he talked to, including the widow Oswald. And I was glad, and more than a little surprised, to see he tied in Poppy Bush. I didn't think they'd even mention Bush's name. If nothing else, Jesse at least showed Mack and Bugliosi for the weasels they are. Watching Bugliosi squirm was priceless. That's your champion, Official Story Lovers. That guy right there. Enjoy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael, Vincent Baloney was squirming for sure. Did ya notice his eyes? Look like they were bloodshot. So much for Von Pein's hero.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

I try to keep an open mind on people....Bugliosi ,a blustering bully who seems to have a problem listening to people. Garry Mack...A man who has lost the plot.When the Devil offers him a nice warm place to stay,saying Heavon does not exsist, as their is no hard evidence,he will enter the door marked Hell.
Barney

Post by Barney »

LAST NITE I WATCHED THE JESSE VENTURA SHOW ON CHANNEL 204 HERE, TRU-TV CONSPIRACY SHOWS AND IT WAS GREAT.THANKS FORUM MEMBERS FOR POINTING OUT THIS GREAT CHANNEL ON TV.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

One thing Jesse didnt point out...which I thought was an important issue is that Oswalds tax records are classified due to national security...he's pointed this out in an interview with Joy Behar...why is Oswalds tax records classified?....if he's just some loser who can;t hold a job.