Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by kenmurray »

ChristophMessner wrote:One of the tramps was not Charles Rogers, but David Christ. Identical ears, nose, everything. http://www.anyothername.de/media/cp/7/manual.pdfThe CIA photo of David Christ does not show David Christ though. Of course Sturgis or Hunt were no tramps on Dealey Plaza, but Chauncey Holt and Charles Harrelson were. There were far more than only three "tramps" in the train as one policeman reported, though.Chris. I disagree. I believe Charles Rogers was one of the tramps as Wim has mentioned and shown so clearly on his web site:http://jfkmurdersolved.com/lois6.htmhtt ... /lois7.htm
Phil Dragoo

Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I have Bond of Secrecy, which I printed out from Saint John's online ebook and put in page protectors in a ring binder.I have always referred to this last opus of Howard Hunt as his “deathbed deflection,” that he presents as ever the Company man, plausible denial and limited hangout to the end.Mark Lane deconstructed Hunt's alibi for the date in question and it is safe to assume Hunt was in Dallas in some capacity; Phillips near the end admitted he, too, was in the Big D.I call the attention of those studying Hunt's last work to page 123 of Bond of Secrecy captioned by the author “The 'chain of command'--Hand written memo by E. Howard Hunt given to Saint John Hunt."There are five boxes arranged with connecting arrows, and these boxes are inscribed with “LBJ,” “Cord Meyer,” “David Morales,” “Bill Harvey,” and, at the bottom, “French Conman/Grassy Knoll.”Not, “French Connection,” not “French Hit Man,”--”French Conman.”As I don't believe the assassination was arranged by Johnson, I don't believe it was executed by the mythical and romantic fictional device of an exotic foreign gunman.I do believe that Angleton had Oswald in his files years prior, that Hunt and Phillips—and Lansdale—et al were in Dallas in some capacity. That Chauncey Holt was a Company asset, and that Dulles had a great laugh at “that little Kennedy—he thought he was a god.”The Bill Harvey-John Roselli association drawing in Morales and Marcello, Nicolleti and Files, is a fact of life, established under the guise of anti-Castro plotting.The national security establishment is properly deemed a RICO enterprise, using any appropriate asset beneath the 1948 statutory cloak of plausible denial.To the extent Saint John participates in the Art and Arts of E. Howard Hunt, he may be fulfilling his father's intelligence operative strategy as much as merely sexing up his book for profit.A wilderness of mirrors, perhaps, but Wim and the Elm Street Irregulars have been to the rodeo before this melding of fiction and mission impossible.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

good post phil. i never believed that hunt would jeopardize himself by dressing as a tramp. he had no need to "get his hands dirty". he wasn't that type of guy. he was the type that had others do the dirty work while he drank his cognac and smoked his cubans.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

On Friday 10/22/10 at 10 pm EST the episode will be about Area 51, the world's most secret military base:http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_t ... index.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

I missed the Area 51 episode last night. Did anybody see it? Comments or thoughts?
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

Bob wrote:I missed the Area 51 episode last night. Did anybody see it? Comments or thoughts?I thought it was solid. It focused on the government running top secret military projects out of Area 51 while creating the alien UFO stories to cover up what they're really doing. It presented some info I had never heard about the Phoenix Lights. And it's always great watching Jesse stare down government weasels. I believe next week's show will examine the economic collapse and the real reasons behind it...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Dell wrote:Bob wrote:I missed the Area 51 episode last night. Did anybody see it? Comments or thoughts?I thought it was solid. It focused on the government running top secret military projects out of Area 51 while creating the alien UFO stories to cover up what they're really doing. It presented some info I had never heard about the Phoenix Lights. And it's always great watching Jesse stare down government weasels. I believe next week's show will examine the economic collapse and the real reasons behind it...Thanks Michael. I'm sure I can catch that episode soon on Tru TV. I definitely want to see next week's episode. We are living that nightmare still. The bastards keep getting richer and are still being protected. First it was Dumbya, and now it's Barky. Plus, the bastards are lining the pockets of people in Congress and in the Supreme Court. Yes...I'm talking to you Antonin and Clarence.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i was a little disappointed. during the course of the show one of his investigators discovered a memo (not told by who or who it was intended for) that had been declasified that gave the tidy little explanation that the whole alien agenda was made up in order to cover up their black ops funded plane and spaceship projects. how convenient. did anyone think that this one memo was fabricated to muddy the waters abit? i cannot believe jesse fell for that. they never brought up any info on col phillip corso that was in charge of army reverse engineering during the eisenhower administration. there are too many whistle blowers that have come forward, i can name quite a few including astronaughts and former nasa scientists. this show was a disappointment. i hope jesse doesn't go to the dark side.
kenmurray

Jesse Ventura On BOR Tonight!!!!!!

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is the archive of the show...http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.htmlJesse gaves some very nice props to Judyth's book...Me & Lee. Jesse said he is prone to believe what Judyth wrote, and that it brings out excellent insight about who Lee Harvey Oswald really was.Jesse also said that the 6th Floor Museum now has conspiracy books available for the public to purchase, which would be a big shift as to what has happened in the past. Jesse also says that Larry Dunkel...aka Gary Mack, says on video in his upcoming Conspiracy Thoery program about the JFK assassination, that LHO did not act alone.Actually, he didn't act at ALL (except for warning the FBI and others about what was being planned on 11/22/1963), but we can debate that later.