Interesting CIA document on Marilyn Monroe

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: Interesting CIA document on Marilyn Monroe

Post by dankbaar »

Michael, even if you haven't found any evidence for foul play (what does that mean anyway?) don't you think it's strange that RFK was in town that night? And that he has stayed silent about it?According to Files the visits from RFK to MM, were to offer her hush money in order to keep her mouth shut and have an abortion for JFK's child that she was carrying. Giancana had arranged the same in a private Chicago clinic for Judyth Exner. On request of the Kennedies. There is indeed evidence that MM went to Mexico two weeks prior to have an abortion. But I doubt she told the Kennedies about that. Instead she threathened to have a press conference on August 5 "to tell all". Let's assume for argument's sake this is true, it does provide a good reason why Bobby could not go after his brother's killers, doesn't it? It would have provided the perfect strangulation for Giancana and allies to keep him quiet, would it not? Wim
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Without reading this word for word, and my memory (photographic, not eclectic)serves me well, this has been presented under ' the Dorothy' thread.My intake on this subject is that Sam Giancana (whom MM did date) and to whom information was given to her by the infamous Giancana started to record it in a diary. Someone in his circle caught wind of the diary information and informed him. Giancana also hated the Kennedy brothers, and someone set them all up. His nephew did write a book and stated that he was involved in her demise.I have read that the UFO thing is a total hoax to keep the sheeples minds directed somewhere else besides the conspiracy issues of greater importance.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jeanne Carmen On History's Mysteries: Marilyn Monroe:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddee3vS ... re=related
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Wim writes-Michael, even if you haven't found any evidence for foul play (what does that mean anyway?) don't you think it's strange that RFK was in town that night? And that he has stayed silent about it?According to Files the visits from RFK to MM, were to offer her hush money in order to keep her mouth shut and have an abortion for JFK's child that she was carrying. Giancana had arranged the same in a private Chicago clinic for Judyth Exner. On request of the Kennedies. There is indeed evidence that MM went to Mexico two weeks prior to have an abortion. But I doubt she told the Kennedies about that. Instead she threathened to have a press conference on August 5 "to tell all". Let's assume for argument's sake this is true, it does provide a good reason why Bobby could not go after his brother's killers, doesn't it? It would have provided the perfect strangulation for Giancana and allies to keep him quiet, would it not? WimThese are all very good points, but it does lead me to the following question(s): If what you are saying is correct, wouldn't that have been enough to dissuade RFK from running for president in 1968? Couldn't he have been derailed by the release of information rather than having to kill him? Just asking....
Phil Dragoo

Bobby and Peter and the Shrink

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Thomas Noguchi, when he discovered his specimens had been destroyed, was "surprised."The DA liaison who attended the autopsy noted the purple discoloration of the colon from a toxic substance. Noted the blood level of barbiturates was not accompanied by any residual capsules in the system. Surmised oral ingestion did not account for those levels.And the policeman who stopped the speeding Robert Kennedy, Peter Lawford, and Marilyn's overbearing psychiatrist--The handyman who witnessed the visits of Kennedy et al; and the moving of Marilyn from the guest house.The discolorations indicating the body had been moved.Somehow it is all familiar and predictable and yet no less outrageous.The government as Tommy Lee Jones holds up its brilliant light and says, "Smile and look right here."
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

dankbaar wrote:Michael, even if you haven't found any evidence for foul play (what does that mean anyway?)It means I'm not saying a greater conspiracy couldn't have occurred, it's just that I haven't been able to find any proof of it. I wanted to make sure people didn't think my comments were dismissive of a greater conspiracy. To me, Eunice Murray's behavior is key. The crime scene was definitely manipulated. Marilyn's body was moved. When the police arrived, Murray (the housekeeper) was doing laundry, with the implication being she was cleaning soiled sheets. Would she do that to protect a mob hit? In my opinion, it makes more sense that Dr. Ralph Greenson and Dr. Hyman Engelberg ordered Murray to clean the sheets to help cover up the evidence of the fatal enema, and she followed their orders because of their previous relationship with her or because she herself had administered what turned out to be the fatal enema. Greenson and Engelberg, along with Murray, were the first ones on the scene. Again, why would the doctors cover up a mob hit? Greenson wasn't aware Engelberg had put Marilyn back on Nembutal. So when Greenson either administered the chloral hydrate enema or instructed Murray to do so (and it was common for Marilyn to have enemas), he never even considered the potential for a deadly interaction with the Nembutal. The subsequent cover-up at the scene was to hide Greenson and Engelberg's mistake. They were protecting themselves. That's just my view of it. I have yet to find any credible evidence linking the Kennedys to her death, nor have I seen anything to convince me a man of Robert Kennedy's reported character would take part in a plot to kill someone. Like Thom said, had Robert been the kind of fellow to stoop to such behavior, there would have been no real need to assassinate him.
kenmurray

Marilyn Monroe's Last Weekend

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Re: Marilyn Monroe's Last Weekend

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Told For the First Time:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... t.html#Yet another great link Mr. Wizard!