Interesting CIA document on Marilyn Monroe

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.blackmesapress.com/MMCIA.jpg ... 4.htmDated 1 day before her death. "Subject threatened to hold a press conference and would tell all". This coincides with the story of James Files that the Kennedy brothers asked Giancana to arrange for Marilyn's "suicide". Wim
kenmurray

Re: Interesting CIA document on Marilyn Monroe

Post by kenmurray »

Marilyn Monroe-Say Goodbye To The President:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEg9CaEe ... re=related
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

From one of the links-"The 3 August 1962 CIA document, written only a day before Marilyn Monroe's death, reveals that some high government officials were in a state of extreme anxiety over the fact that the Kennedy brothers (Jack and Bobby) had been imparting sensitive information to Marilyn, and that she was writing a lot of it down in her little red "diary of secrets." Of special interest is the CIA document's mention of the fact that one of the secrets everyone was afraid Marilyn might have written down had to do with "the visit by the President at a secret air base for the purpose of inspecting things from outer space." The obvious inference is that JFK had told Marilyn about the Roswell UFO crash and the retrieval, in 1947, of debris and alien bodies. (John Kennedy was notorious for having a difficult time separating his hormonal life from his political career. It got him into trouble more than once. Marilyn wasn't the first such instance, nor the last.)"It has long been a theory of mine that the CIA justified the assassination of JFK- BEFORE THE FACT-citing JFK as an enormous security risk, and that the danger he posed was so dire that removing him from office by other (slower) means simply would not do. There were many in key positions for whom the 'real reasons' would not do, and so to ensure their cooperation evidence was presented to demonstrate the incredible risk. This CIA/Monroe document would seem to add a great deal of credibility to such a theory. Your thoughts?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Thom - I strongly agree with your theory. Every dot that I have connected in my research, study, writing, and interviewing of James Earl Sutton/Files, and others that I have never mentioned, covering from 1960 and beyond have led me to the inescapable conclusion that JFK'S Assassination was Classified, or Top Secret, at the highest levels long before it was put into play. I am not sure that we can say it WAS THE CIA PER SE, but members were involved.In the JFK Forum I Posted the Headline about CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET, 10.20.2009. My previous research and study indicated that there are 20 - 30 Levels of Classified or Top Secret above The President of The United States. If I recall correctly Tom Jeffers made an exceptionally outstanding Post in this thread, that focused on The Department of Defense. Read that Headline, my thoughts, and Tom Jeffers powerful Post. You hit the nail on the head for one of my Hidden Agenda Queries for that Headline. Something I often do.There will be no Smoking Gun in 2010 unearthing some Memorandum that will say "We must remove JFK."Thom - Very powerful Theory of Analysis that you raise that I totally believe, and have been connecting dots to support this as far back as 1960. I welcome your thoughts on the following as The Formal Beginning of this process for this Subject Matter.A major part of this began with the Kennedy's stealing the 1960 Presidential Election. And I am convinced that Prescott Bush, George H. W. Bush, and Richard M. Nixon began the ball rolling for The Military Industrial Complex, The War Profiteers, and The Oil Cabal, RIGHT AFTER the Kennedy's stole the 1960 Presidential Election from Senator Richard M. Nixon.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.06.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Wim - Thank You for Posting this Headline, and document. I have this somewhere in My Marilyn Monroe Ordered to be Removed by JFK and RFK, via Sam Giancana Associates Subject Matter notes. When I was interviewed by Ilko Davidov at Bullet Proof Productions in Chicago, Illinois, for you as you recall, for I Shot JFK, I wanted to cover this Subject Matter. In fact, as I told you, I brought The Affidavit about Marilyn's death along with the Custom Painted Portrait of Marilyn's Death Scene. Ilko never covered it that day in the 120 degree room, with no fan, no air conditioning, and the cages of comfortable lizards and Iguanas. I am still mad about that. Moving on.Wim - What is even more important and powerful to me right now was the communications that I Posted on the JFK Forum 5 - 7 years ago, before we were crashed several times on this Subject Matter. I will elucidate. I had communicated with the 86 year old, then still living, doctor who had conducted the confidential, private autopsy of Marilyn. And I told him exactly how she was killed, and what clues were non-prominately indicative of the "Kill Methodology," and upon explaining it to him, he said that only the Kennedy's and the CIA knew, and he wanted to know how I knew ? I corrected him by saying that also the men who performed the assignment, or were in some strong tangential positions, some of whom were still living, knew these never released facts.Wim, and Bob, do you recall this, and did you possibly save any of this ? I have it somewhere, but I now have 500 + boxes of hard copy documents, and I can't find the material.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Phil Dragoo

Good Bye, Norma Jean

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenI watched your whole movie; she was used by all those people and look how they died.Look at Peter Lawford's eyes.BruceShe didn't have undigested capsules in her system; she was given a syringe sans point in the rectum.And they blackbagged her crib and phone records to the max. Just a little discrepancy between midnight and four a.m.Marilyn and Manchurian Sinatra 1962. Jack 1963. Bobby 1968. Hoffa, Giancana 1975. Roselli 1976. Nicolleti, De Mohrenschildt 1977, March 29.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.06.2010:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Phil - Thank You for your input. I know exactly how she was killed. Alcohol and drugs did not kill her. I know that, though she was a user and abuser of both, and some of each were in her system.I communicated at length with the doctor who performed the autopsy, and he and I mutually confirmed many points after I established my credability, and accuracy to detail.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, Peter Lawford did have some secrets didn't he? http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejourna ... 14177.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar:Wim - Thank You for Posting this Headline, and document. I have this somewhere in My Marilyn Monroe Ordered to be Removed by JFK and RFK, via Sam Giancana Associates Subject Matter notes. When I was interviewed by Ilko Davidov at Bullet Proof Productions in Chicago, Illinois, for you as you recall, for I Shot JFK, I wanted to cover this Subject Matter. In fact, as I told you, I brought The Affidavit about Marilyn's death along with the Custom Painted Portrait of Marilyn's Death Scene. Ilko never covered it that day in the 120 degree room, with no fan, no air conditioning, and the cages of comfortable lizards and Iguanas. I am still mad about that. Moving on.Wim - What is even more important and powerful to me right now was the communications that I Posted on the JFK Forum 5 - 7 years ago, before we were crashed several times on this Subject Matter. I will elucidate. I had communicated with the 86 year old, then still living, doctor who had conducted the confidential, private autopsy of Marilyn. And I told him exactly how she was killed, and what clues were non-prominately indicative of the "Kill Methodology," and upon explaining it to him, he said that only the Kennedy's and the CIA knew, and he wanted to know how I knew ? I corrected him by saying that also the men who performed the assignment, or were in some strong tangential positions, some of whom were still living, knew these never released facts.Wim, and Bob, do you recall this, and did you possibly save any of this ? I have it somewhere, but I now have 500 + boxes of hard copy documents, and I can't find the material.Wim, and Bob, ring a bell ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.I recall that Bruce, but I did not save any of that, as far as I know, but I'll check. In terms of the UFO information mentioned in the memo, please see this from Jim Marrs...http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1860.htm
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

If legit, the document adds another dimension to Marilyn's death. But from the article, I'm in no way convinced the document is authentic. A few months ago I did a segment on Marilyn's death. I came to the conclusion she died as a result of physician error. Two doctors were treating her at the time, and they didn't coordinate the care properly, leading to her accidental overdose. There was definitely a conspiracy in the sense the doctors and the housekeeper conspired to cover up the true cause of her death. But I, personally, haven't been able to find anything that indicates that the CIA or the mob had her killed. But it's certainly a fascinating case and deserves far more attention than it gets...