Where did Sirhan's bullets go?

JFK Assassination
katisha

Post by katisha »

RFK assassination: clear and provable conspiracy. Sirhan's gun only took eight bullets but up to thirteen (depending who you read) were fired that night. Apart from RFK, five others were wounded, all by separate bullets, and there were also bullets in the walls/doors and ceiling.As I read James Fetzer's JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them; The Patsies that Didn't today a question occurred to me. Fetzer says (inter alia): "The autopsy...showed RFK was hit by four bullets, all of which were fired from behind at upward angles" (my bolding). As we know, from Fetzer and others, Sirhan was in front of RFK; clearly he didn't fire any of those four, but I'd always assumed RFK also had some non-fatal frontal wounds from Sirhan's gun. So did Sirhan miss with all eight shots, from a couple of feet away? Did all his bullets go into the other victims or the walls and ceiling? Did he even fire all eight bullets? Did he even have live rounds in his gun? I don't think even I could miss from that range.
Phil Dragoo

Re: Where did Sirhan's bullets go?

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.ctka.net/pr398-rfk.htmlhttp: ... m.htmlFive were shot; Ira Goldstein was shot twice; at least one bullet "disappeared in the ceiling" leaving one of Sirhan's bullets unaccounted for----but it was not one of the four which hit Kennedy or went through his clothing----the trajectory of the four Kennedy bullets was back-to-front, right-to-left, down-to-up (steeply), and point-blank, leaving residue indicating a range of an inch and a half not three feet.And Van Praag showed of the thirteen rounds, five had the signature of the H & R 922 such as Cesar carried--and drew and fired per witnesses.LAPD removed and destroyed ceiling tiles, door jambs and other evidence.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

CNN report with Joling and Van Praag discussing the audio evidence of 13 shots...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1mpx1WDBXc
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Katisha,Evan Freed was a young reporter covering the RFK campaign. While RFK was in the middle of his speech, Mr. Freed went into the pantry to fix his camera. While there he noticed two men who looked so much alike he thought they might be brothers. A few minutes later Kenedy came into the pantry after finishing his speech. Evan Freed was just a few feet from RFK when the shots were fired. He says the second man, not Sirhan, fired first. Freed watched the second man shoot Kennedy and told the FBI as well as the LAPD what had occurred. His affidavit is in my web site, www.jfkcia.com, if you want to witness history. Look for "Evan Freed" as you scroll down. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Katisha,Evan Freed was a young reporter covering the RFK campaign. While RFK was in the middle of his speech, Mr. Freed went into the pantry to fix his camera. While there he noticed two men who looked so much alike he thought they might be brothers. A few minutes later Kenedy came into the pantry after finishing his speech. Evan Freed was just a few feet from RFK when the shots were fired. He says the second man, not Sirhan, fired first. Freed watched the second man shoot Kennedy and told the FBI as well as the LAPD what had occurred. His affidavit is in my web site, http://www.jfkcia.com, if you want to witness history. Look for "Evan Freed" as you scroll down. http://www.jfkcia.comMichael...I'm fascinated by your theory of two "Sirhans". It makes total sense too, just like the many "Oswalds" in Dallas. Plus, the CIA uses the Manchurian candidate this time, just like they did with the John Lennon murder and the attempted murders of George Wallace and Ronald Reagan. As you know, I still see Thane Cesar as a participant in all this. I can't wait to hear your final product as to how this went down. By the way, I still have not heard from Len from BOR about having you on as a guest. That would be Len's loss in my opinion. Not to mention ours.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,Remember, these guys want to get away with the murder. I can't think of a better way NOT to get away with it than by having some guy dressed in a security guard uniform with a security guard hat, pull out a gun and start shooting. The uniform is to distinctive and calls immediate attention to the shooter. It's like having Bozo the Clown pull out a gun and start firing. Everyone is going to say the clown did it. Better to have someone who bares a striking resemblance to Sirhan and place several of your own witnesses around RFK to give false testimony. I have photos of a suspect and he sure looks close to Sirhan and he was an mkultra assassin himself and the same age as Sirhan but I need l need a little more to make an accusation. www.jfkcia.com
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
10:56 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

07.09.2010 - Katisha originally filed this inquisitive Headline and Supporting
Material.

Phil Dragoo, Michael Dell, Michael Calder and Bob Fox followed w/ a very informative.
discussion.

There are facts discussed here that I was totally unaware of.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.