Wikileaks: Afghan War Logs Released

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Wikileaks: Afghan War Logs Released

Post by Michael Dell »

On Sunday, July 25, WikiLeaks released an enormous collection of sensitive military files. Known as the "Afghan War Diary," these 91,000 documents combine to paint a devastating portrait of the Afghan War. Read all about it...http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/worl ... leaks.org/
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Wikileaks: Afghan War Logs Released

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Michael Dell, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Michael - Compelling, eye-opening, frightening, mind blowing and beyond. I don't know where to begin.So one point for now. In the first report it is announced that U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton, has announced $ 500 million dollars assistance to Pakistan because the U.S. and Pakistan are "partners joined in common cause."I'm certain that we must have sent $ 500 million dollars per month to the Gulf Coast since Hurricane Katrina, and continued it through the bp Gulf Oil Tsunami because those are Americans, who are all partners in the United States of America, you know, "We the people..." and all that good stuff.I just need help finding the reports of help with American taxpayer money to Americans. Certainly, I somehow missed all of those reports.Can anybody help me find reports of Americans actually using American Money to help American People and American Problems ?In the meantime:1. Protracted, never ending wars.2. Population Control.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

Yeah, not only is the United States giving Pakistan all that money, but these files show Pakistan's ISI has been instrumental in helping the insurgents lead attacks on U.S. forces. In other words, the U.S. is basically paying Pakistan to kill American soldiers. That's one way to ensure a war never ends. I would also invite everyone to please investigate the ISI's role in the lead-up to 9/11. This sort of backdoor scheming is nothing new. It's all a big puppet show.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are wars of GREED, not need. The invasion of Afghanistan and later Iraq were based on the events of 9/11, which was clearly an inside job, using the blueprints of the already created Operation Northwoods, which General Lemnitzer gave to JFK in March of 1962. The object of the war profiteers then was Cuba, followed by Southeast Asia...namely Vietnam. JFK refused to implement Operation Northwoods, and also refused to attack Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. JFK's actions saved the world from nuclear devastation and probably WWIII. But those actions, along with his refusal to escalate the war in Vietnam, in addition his actions regarding the Federal Reserve, plus his wanting to make big oil pay it's fair share and finally RFK going after the mob with vengeance caused 11/22/1963 to happen. The war profiteers made Vietnam a reality thanks to LBJ, and they made their billions. Today we have more contractors in Afghanistan and Iraq than the U.S. has troops. Contractors from Blackwater, Halliburton and their ilk. War profiteers have been like pigs at the trough since the CIA decided it needed their own men in the White House. Puppets like Poppy Bu$h, Bill Clinton, Dumbya Bu$h and now Barry Obama. Bottom line, the wars today were caused by a false flag event. Just like Apolph Hitler gained power in Germany after the Reichstag Fire. That led to WWII. That also led to Prescott Bu$h and his cronies like the Dulles brothers to make millions investing and profiting from the Nazi war machine. Shortly after the war, the CIA was formed. Dwight Eisenhower tried to warn people about the Military Industrial Complex, which the CIA is part of. JFK tried to break the CIA into 1,000 pieces, but instead the CIA caused JFK's skull to break into pieces on that dark day in November, 1963. Bottom line, JFK's death was a false flag event. As was the Gulf of Tonkin incident which allowed LBJ to escalate the war in Vietnam and have over 500,000 troops there at one point. Operation Northwoods would have been another false flag event. But JFK refused to go along with his Generals. Just like he didn't take their advice during the Cuban Missile Crisis. It led to his death. It's easy to connect the dots here. Anyone who says that the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11 aren't related are truly naive. The CIA was deeply involved in both cases. Names changed, but the policies of the CIA never did. Some say the CIA's headquarters are at Langley, but I believe they are also at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington D.C.---The White House, where their puppet lives. Wars and false flag events will continue into infinity with the current arrangement.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Michael Dell wrote:Yeah, not only is the United States giving Pakistan all that money, but these files show Pakistan's ISI has been instrumental in helping the insurgents lead attacks on U.S. forces. In other words, the U.S. is basically paying Pakistan to kill American soldiers. That's one way to ensure a war never ends. I would also invite everyone to please investigate the ISI's role in the lead-up to 9/11. This sort of backdoor scheming is nothing new. It's all a big puppet show.Michael,Can you do me a favor and post a link to the information that talks about Pakistan's ISI having been instrumental in helping insurgents lead attacks on U.S. forces? I ask because, given the information I've presented about Israeli involvement in 9/11, it would seem that it might be false information. India is the one that is Israel's ally, not Pakistan, and India and Pakistan don't get along. I believe that the IDF trains with the Indian military. So, I have a knee-jerk reaction whenever I hear bashing of Pakistan in this Zionist-controlled media we have in this country. To me, it would make SENSE for our media to be blaming Pakistan for whatever and putting Pakistan in the same boat as the 9/11 terrorists.For the rest of you, below is the link to the topic I started here on this forum regarding massive evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11. The information is not a joke. It's real. http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=1&t=1261
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, let's not forget that many countries in the Middle East including Pakistan are underdeveloped countries in which the honor codex of patriarchat rules women as possessions which can be beaten up or murdered if they "don't behave" or withstand "strategic marriage".In my impression the US/Israeli strategy is to destroy that kind of "culture" there, too. Chris Wim, I can't open many files on WikiLeaks. Can you help them there against the attacks? Chris
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

Pasquale, I don't have time at the moment to track down the exact documents, but here are more articles on it...http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ju ... anistanBut I just this moment read something else that throws this whole WikiLeaks operation into a new light. The founder, Julian Assange, just went on record saying 9/11 is a fake conspiracy...http://www.legitgov.org/Wikileaks-found ... ruthThat's a wrap for WikiLeaks as far as I'm concerned. It's impossible for someone truly interested in government corruption to dismiss 9/11 with such impunity. Absolutely ridiculous. People concerned with truth welcome all avenues of exploration. In my mind, one can add Julian Assange to the list of controlled opposition. Gee, those controlled opposition types are popping up all over the place these days. As for Israel, I agree wholeheartedly that it was involved up to its ears in 9/11. However, I believe Pakistan was as well. I would invite you to investigate the ISI's role in recruiting and funding the Mujahadeen. Zbigniew Brzezinski and the CIA worked through the ISI in establishing Islamic fundamentalism to drive the Russians out of Afghanistan. Then, once the Mujahadeen got out of control, the CIA and ISI established the Taliban in order to secure Afghanistan and protect the drug trade. Whenever the CIA needs to send money into the Middle East, they use the ISI. This money then funds terrorists, like Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who kidnapped Daniel Pearl. The ISI provided the money Saeed wired to Mohammad Atta. Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed served as the ISI point man, taking orders from the CIA and directing Saeed. So there's plenty of 9/11 blood on Pakistan's hands...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael, there is plenty of blood on the hands of Pakistan now as it sure looks like they are aiding the Taliban in their efforts to kill our troops. Our so called ally and those morons in D.C still sending Billions of dollars to them.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

News this morning is a big finger pointing scramble.Nationasl security has been breeched... Againbut it's not true anyways.