Iraq War: More Stolen Money

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Iraq War: More Stolen Money

Post by Michael Dell »

"A US federal watchdog has criticised the US military for failing to account properly for billions of dollars it received to help rebuild Iraq."The Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction says the US Department of Defence is unable to account properly for 96% of the money."Out of just over $9bn (£5.8bn), $8.7bn is unaccounted for, the inspector says."Read the entire article here...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10774002Why is it the government can never keep track of "our" money? Gee, I wonder where all those billions are going. And here's a story from 2007 about planeloads of shrink-wrapped cash, estimated at $12 billion, being flown to Iraq and distributed without any control or record of where it went... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1
Bruce Patrick Brychek

IRAQ WAR: MORE STOLEN MONEY:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
1:22 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

07.28.2010 - Michael Dell Posted this Powerful Headline. It never gained the attention and discussion that I thought that it might have back then.

Perhaps today it is Even More Important and Relevant.

Fast Forward to TODAY with a Quick Overview Of The Unaccounted Monies Since 09.11.2001 PAID FOR BY THE U.S.A. TAXPAYERS AND WORKER'S.

The Missing Gold from the Twin Towers, the Missing-Unaccounted Billions from the Pentagon, the Mysterious Missing Stock Trades or Transacions from 09.11.2001, Monies Directed Toward and "Used" for Afghanistan, Al Quaeda, Iran, Iraq, ISIS, Israel, Lebanon, Mexico, Russia, South America, Syria, the War on Drugs, the War on Terrorism, etc., etc.

Recently there was 3 - 4 Major Terrorist Attacks Outside of the U.S.A. in the last few weeks. And after the Paris Attacks America and Our Main Stream Media ARE SCREAMING LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE - THE SKY IS FALLING - THE SKY IS FALLING. WE NEED MORE AIR FORCE, ARMY, BOMBS, DRONES, GUNS, MARINES, MISSILES, NAVY, SPECIAL FORCES. GET THE CHECK BOOKS AND CREDIT CARDS OUT FOR FURTHER INTO THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN TAXPAYER'S AND WORKER'S, AND GET THEM OUT NOW !

I Submit that we clearly aren't getting our Monies Worth.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

What's The Game Plan Going Forward, if any ?

ALL THE ABOVE REFERENCED MONEY IS GONE, SPENT. IT DIDN'T GO UP INTO THE STRATOSPHERE. SOMEBODY GOT IT.

NOW: The Next Generation Of Robbing And Stealing From The American Taxpayer's and Worker's Is Fully Under Way.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on
any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Re: Iraq War: More Stolen Money

Post by Bob »

That was indeed a good thread posted by Michael Dell and I'm certainly glad that Bruce brought it back to life. Having tons of money missing was like a broken record for the Dumbya Bush administration. To me, it clearly shows the obvious involvement of Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld."According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." That quote came from Rumsfeld the day before 9/11/2001. As luck would have it, the plane...er...missile...that hit the Pentagon destroyed all records of those humongous transactions. How convenient. That's 2.3 TRILLION dollars missing. Imagine just getting one percent of that take. That would bring you $230,000. I'm sure Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush got a lot more than that.
kenmurray

Re: Iraq War: More Stolen Money

Post by kenmurray »

Boy those 9/11 hijackers that hit the Pentagon must be really stupid. Where the majority of the employees were located elsewhere, they decided to hit the part of the building that had the FEWEST employees! Sure I buy all that!