Lyndon Johnson-Nelson Rockefeller Connection to JFK Assass

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Re: Lyndon Johnson-Nelson Rockefeller Connection to JFK Assass

Post by Michael Dell »

Robert,Excellent thread. Thank you. Just about everything can be traced back to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. They've shaped our world far more than people realize...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Indeed excellent post Robert. Robert, I saw over at the ED forum your list of the best and worst JFK books to read. Can you list them here too? Great list you came up with.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Great post, Robert, bravo.I certainly agree that LBJ was a very key player in the JFK assassination. In a thread I started a while back (Who decided?) the names Rockefeller and Rothschild come up again and again.I think what makes 'solving' the JFK assassination so difficult for some is the coming to grips with the idea that there are extremely powerful people that are not officially part of our government but who, it could be strongly argued, are our actual rulers. This concept is just so unpleasant to some, especially those who have enjoyed great success, that they emotionally refuse to consider it. With that possibility taken off the table, determining the truth becomes impossible.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

nice post Robert...one interesting thing here is while Ford was president there were 3 or more assassination attempts on his life.
Phil Dragoo

Reagan-Bush

Post by Phil Dragoo »

George Bush won the Iowa caucuses.The field, which had included John Connally, narrowed to two.Reagan won; named Bush as his running mate.A couple of months in office, Reagan is hit by Hinkley, whose older brother was to dine with Neil Bush that very evening.Was there a LEO as second shooter at the railing above?According to Terry Reed, Compromised, Bush was running the Mena-Nicaragua show; Clinton was in the bunker arguing with Ollie.Ezra Pound, T.S. Eliot, and fishermen held flowers.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jsnow915 wrote:nice post Robert...one interesting thing here is while Ford was president there were 3 or more assassination attempts on his life.Yes but they were just "Lone Nuts"
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

exactly Joe....with Nelson waiting in the wings...(boy that sounds familiar)