Ex-FBI Agent Claims Oswald Did Not Kill Kennedy

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Ex-FBI Agent Claims Oswald Did Not Kill Kennedy

Post by Michael Dell »

"Ex-FBI Agent Claims Lee Harvey Oswald Did Not Kill John F. Kennedy"by Cathy Hayes, IrishCentral.com Staff WriterAugust 20, 2010A retired FBI agent has come forward with evidence that President John F. Kennedy was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas on Nov 22, 1963.The Korean War veteran and retired FBI agent, Don Adams, was interviewed by a FOX 8 news reporter. He told the reporter that he worked as an FBI field agent in Thomasville, Georgia.Adams, who is now 80-years-old, told the reporter that one of his assignments was to investigate "one of the most violent men in the country,” Joseph Milteer.You can read the rest here...http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Ex-FBI ... 50699.html
Bob

Re: Ex-FBI Agent Claims Oswald Did Not Kill Kennedy

Post by Bob »

Interesting stuff Michael. Milteer is a VERY interesting suspect or conspirator. I see him involved somehow in the whole sordid affair.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thomasville, Ga is about 110 miles from me while Quitman is about 80 miles. The Milteer story is quite interesting. Some think Milteer was involved the King assassination:http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2010/05/new ... g_news.htm
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i just had a lengthy conversation with retired fbi agent don adams today. what a lovely man he is. he had talked to wim a while back when wim ordered his dvd. i encouraged him to visit our website and become a contributor. he wants me to pat wim on the back for taking on gary mack. please, everyone, visit his website at www.adamsjfk.com and buy his dvd's for $25. he concentrates mainly on the Milteer connection. the reason is because most of the evidence with Milteer has been destroyed and he investigated him thoroughly. If the fbi would not have changed and destroyed evidence, Milteer would have been considered a major player. We are not that familiar with him because we do not know what agent adams knows. he is in the process of doing a documentary that will be aired this november. he states that there were definately 11 shots fired that day. he does not want to reveal it because he says he is giving the company behind the documentary the exclusive rights to the initial airing of the evidence.for any of you that are in contact with bob groden, please tell him that agent adams thanks him for his contribution and he would like to get in contact with him again. at one time they were communicating with each other.namaste'
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great job Tom. I hope Don joins our forum. I'll also let Robert know about Don's interest in communicating with him again. Here is more on this story...http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-don-a ... 4699.story
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great Link Tom. It would be great for Mr. Adams to contribute in the forum. I have always had keen interest in Milteer since I'm in Georgia. I believe too that Milteer was in cahoots with this well known Georgia racist:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._B._Stoner
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

8/25/10 Folks; Milteer, was recorded by the Miami Police Dept. speaking with a police informant. The informant informed the Miami PDwho placed a large recorder in Willie Somerset's apt. prior to the arrival of Milteer. I think the two of them were involved in gun running,gun thefts from gun stores etc. prior to this meeting. Anyway, Milteer told Somerset, that JFK will be gunned down on his trip to Texas,its all in the works. Somerset asks how, how do you get past all of those secret service agents etc.- Milteer says simple,you take a sharpshooter and a high powered rifle and scope and pop him from a tall bldg. along the motorcade route, as he likes open limos so hewill be an easy target. The events in Dallas, Los Angeles, and Memphis all follow the same pattern, a patsy to blame the murders on.Milteer was all hung up on the KKK, Minutemen, John Birchers, State Militiamen groups. He was killed in an explosion of a gas stove inhis house some years following the Dallas event, is it not strange so many people in so many places get dead over the K matter.
Phil Dragoo

Naptown, Birchtown, G-Town, Jonestown

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Robert Welch founded the John Birch Society in Indianapolis in 1957. It was a duty station of FBI Special Agent G. Gordon Liddy, playmate of the late E. Howard Hunt. Liddy who resigned from the FBI in 1962, having been decorated by Hoover. Another FBI retiree was Guy Bannister of Camp Street. Another, Frank Holloman of Memphis Security Stripping, Inc.Astonishing that Hoover who didn't recognize organized crime would have eschewed a careful investigation of threats on the president he loathed and feared. In favor of the successor who would issue him a waiver from required retirement.Milteer in Naptown with Walker aides and Oswald libelers, oh my:The Secret Service and FBI generated another report in August 1963 by the arrest of Gale's associate George King, Jr. King was overheard discussing the possibility of assassinating the president and was later arrested that month for the sale of illegal firearms. A later FBI field report, CO2-26104 #6419, stated "King is extreme right wing, hates Jews, was arrested by ATF O'Neil for illegal possession of firearms. Emotionally unstable. Arrested 2-29-68 again. This time for CCU, John Bircher, Christian Def. League (sic), Am Nazi Party, Christian Defense League."    There was yet another pre-assassination report (November 15, 1963) of a plot to assassinate "the President and other high-level officials" by a "militant group of the National States Rights Party." The FBI dismissed the report because they felt the subject was trying to make a deal because of pending criminal charges. This was not the well-documented November 9, 1963 report of Joseph A. Milteer's accurate prediction that Kennedy would be shot "from an office building with a high powered rifle." Milteer was also a member of the NSRP and ran for governor of Georgia on the Constitution Party ticket the same year that William Gale switched from the Constitution Party to the Republican Party to run for governor of California.    Evidence suggests that Gale and Milteer were acquainted. Both attended the gathering of the Constitution Party in Indianapolis, Indiana during October 18-20, 1963. Also in attendance were notable right wing extremists General Pedro Del Valle, Curtis Dall of the Liberty Lobby, Colonel Arch Roberts who was the architect of General Edwin Walker's "Pro Blue" program in the military, Richard Cotten, editor of The Conservative Viewpoint, Jack Brown, Klan leader James Venable, and Kenneth Goff, Constitution Party Committee member and leader of the paramilitary group Soldiers of the Cross, a Minutemen affiliate. Goff wrote an article for The White Sentinel, that Oswald "called me, before a meeting in a Dallas hotel about a year ago (December 1962) he poured out his pro-Communist venom….His Red record was no secret to those fighting Communism in the Texas area."http://cuban-exile.com/doc_026-050/doc0046.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is more on this story, plus MUCH more from Prison Planet...http://www.prisonplanet.com/jfk-assassi ... -high.html