Fidel Castro: Bin Laden Was CIA

JFK Assassination
Michael Dell

Fidel Castro: Bin Laden Was CIA

Post by Michael Dell »

Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agentClaims al-Qaida leader used by Bush to create fearAPFriday, August 27, 2010HAVANA, Cuba — Fidel Castro says al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up when former President George W Bush needed to scare the world, arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it."Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."You can read the rest here... http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Fid ... -agent-How sad is it when Fidel Castro is the voice of reason?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Fidel Castro: Bin Laden Was CIA

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Michael Dell, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Michael - I am so shocked.I guess that we can still count on Fidel Castro for honest insight about The CIA, The Military Industrial Complex, and The War Profiteers in the U.S.A.We certainly can't get that from Main Stream Media in the U.S.A. for "We The People...", in spite of The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, The First Amendment, and all of these lawyers and politicians running around making America "so legal" for us, "We The People..."I would sincerely like to interview Fidel Castro for his views on JFK, The Bay of Pigs, MLK, RFK, LBJ, Bush 1 & 2, Nixon, The Mafia, The CIA, The Military Industrial Complex, The War Profiteers, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, 09.11.2001, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Pakistan, and The U.S. Government Contolled and Run Drug Trade since the Korean War.I think that Fidel Casto could be counted on for a more balanced version of the facts, and possibly the truth.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Re: Fidel Castro: Bin Laden Was CIA

Post by Bob »

Just think about this for a moment. Cuba is 90 miles from Florida, or the United States. Fidel Castro took power in Cuba late in the Eisenhower administration. Castro is still in power, even as his health has deteriorated. The Cuban Missille Crisis of October 1962 almost brought the world to nuclear war and WWIII. Luckily John Kennedy didn't listen to the Joint Chiefs and the CIA regarding an attack on Cuba then. Otherwise that would have happened. That was almost 50 years ago. Castro is still here. Meanwhile the U.S. has gone through JFK, LBJ, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Poppy Bu$h, Bill Clinton, Dumbya Bu$h and now Barack Obama as President. Speaking of the CIA, there are a few of us that believe that the CIA has firmly placed itself inside of the White House ever since Poppy Bu$h became President.