Deceptions

JFK Assassination
Bob

Deceptions

Post by Bob »

Please take a look at this film, which discusses a number of the subjects that this forum has touched on many times.http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voi ... Presidents are just puppets. Politicians and the MSM are bribed to make sure corporations stay powerful and that dirty secrets stay under the carpet (the JFK assassination and 9/11 for instance). The power elite run the world.Welcome to the New World Order. Big Brother is coming soon, unless we wake up.
Michael Dell

Re: Deceptions

Post by Michael Dell »

Bob, great stuff. Thanks for posting the link. I hadn't seen that one yet...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jesse Ventura warned us about big brother on his TV show last year:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnM8G5q1 ... atedUpdate: Jesse's Conspiracy show will be back on the air Oct. 15th 10pm EST on truTV:http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/27/je ... tura/65366
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It's a deception to believe we could change anything in politics without enjoying the things we like more intensely on the other hand.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:It's a deception to believe we could change anything in politics without enjoying the things we like more intensely on the other hand.The New World Order is more than just politics Chris, it's about society and how people live on a day to day basis. People have become sheeple thanks to the MSM and the abundance of lies from governments.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Maybe so...but if Obama is a puppet. He doesn't respond to all the strings being pulled.I still can not go along that all elected are corrupt. Having worked in D.C when I was young. I did see corruption up close, but also many good people trying to do the right thing, as best as they could.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Kirk wrote:Maybe so...but if Obama is a puppet. He doesn't respond to all the strings being pulled.I still can not go along that all elected are corrupt. Having worked in D.C when I was young. I did see corruption up close, but also many good people trying to do the right thing, as best as they could.I'll admit it, I was snookered by Obama. He talks a GREAT game, but his actions say another. I'll give you but a few...- Protected the CIA in torture issues- Escalated the war in Afghanistan and also has the CIA running reckless in Pakistan- Left 50,000 troops in Iraq...they have to protect all the bases and the new embassy (and especially the oil) Iran is next...- Purposely left out the single payer or public option in the healthcare legislation ( just means more customers and higher rates)- Like Dumbya, gave $700 billion to Wall Street- Has continued wiretapping American citizens- Has continued rendition practices- Has protected BP in the oil spill fiasco- Kept Bob Gates as his Defense Secretary (former player in Iran/Contra and former CIA director)I can go on and on, but it's time to get some shut eye after all the football this weekend.
Phil Dragoo

Internet monitoring plan threatens privacy

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Internet monitoring plan threatens privacyhttp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c ... 1FL2OK.DTL
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:It's a deception to believe we could change anything in politics without enjoying the things we like more intensely on the other hand.The New World Order is more than just politics Chris, it's about society and how people live on a day to day basis. People have become sheeple thanks to the MSM and the abundance of lies from governments.You are right, Bob. I just wanted to pronounce that even when you are a fierce fighter with great endurance you need the phases of relaxation, moratorium, not-care-about-any-politics-at-all, ... to be able to keep the fight. Especially the non-sheeple, who have no money.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:It's a deception to believe we could change anything in politics without enjoying the things we like more intensely on the other hand.The New World Order is more than just politics Chris, it's about society and how people live on a day to day basis. People have become sheeple thanks to the MSM and the abundance of lies from governments.You are right, Bob. I just wanted to pronounce that even when you are a fierce fighter with great endurance you need the phases of relaxation, moratorium, not-care-about-any-politics-at-all, ... to be able to keep the fight. Especially the non-sheeple, who have no money.Excellent point Chris. Everyone needs to have a mechanism of escape from the day to day happenings in the world. It can come in many forms. Vacation, reading a book, video games, sports, fishing or hunting, boating, swimming, walking or running, whatever relaxes a person.