Italian Army tests

JFK Assassination
kjell roald

Italian Army tests

Post by kjell roald »

Bob

Re: Italian Army tests

Post by Bob »

Interesting vid Kjell. Besides the the issues withe the Mannlicher Carcano, the lone nut club tries to hide from the fact that a Mauser rifle was also found in the TSBD. They say it was just a honest mistake. Yeah right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WQr4y1j ... re=related
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Seymour Weitzman says he just "glanced" at the rifle at first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4l9Sczs9aIWeitzman later that day signs an affavdit saying that it was a German Mauser. Boone Mooney and Roger Craig said the same thing. Even Henry Wade on Friday night said it was a Mauser.Bob, it was an "honest" mistake by all of them. Von Pein thinks so.
Phil Dragoo

Oh, my mistake--it was a Daisy BB gun

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Dan Rather.Dan Rather was fired by CBS.Dan Rather was fired by CBS News for forging a 1972 memo to smear George Bush.Well, hey, we all can relate to you being a lying sack of crap, Dan—I made a memo that looked just like yours and it wasn't on a 1972 typewriter—it was on my MS Word using default settings.Okay, so Weitzman and Boone and Craig saw 7.65 Mauser stamped on the barrel.Then Weitzman, with the beaten-puppy look all over his sick-puke face and his purple-egg eye bags says whine whine I was sadly mistaken.And Craig, with honor, as a man should have, was hounded and shot at and finally murdered.We know the alleged murder weapon had a defective scope mount that required two shims before it could be tested.Had a defective bolt action that was incompatible with accuracy.That there were originally only TWO shells found.That there were no prints until they went to the morgue and got Oswald's.That he tested negative on the cheek paraffin test.And that Gil Jesus has ten reasons why it was never Oswald's weapon.http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboar ... 4&page=And of course the backyard photos are more crap—and Robert provided the camera, and Marina provided the ever-changing story, and DeMohrenschildt got his two cents in before they blew his head off same day as Charles Nicoletti's.http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/01 ... 27.htmlAnd of course Carlos Hathcock told Craig Roberts that he, Hathcock, couldn't make the shots attributed to Oswald—and he had 93 confirmed kills in Nam and hundreds of unconfirmed, taught police SWAT teams—the best of the best, couldn't do what Arlen Specter said Oswald did.Of course they never found where Oswald bought his magic bullets or where he practiced and only Ruth Paine knew about the blanket which no one saw holding a rifle and which had no gun oil from the oiled rifle.But with magic things, reality must take a back seat. Weitzman found out what Stringer told Gunn at the ARRB, “Those that object don't last very long.”
Barney

Post by Barney »

In viewing the YouTube video of the Italian police or military tests of the 6.5mm Mannlicher Carcano carbine with scope, the shooter/testershowed how the weapon cycled and worked, that it was made difficult by the offset scope mount and scope and slowed the cycling of rounds into the chamber. He stated that the rifle was suppose to cycle 10 shells per minute minus the scope and mount, but that tests showed thatwith same, it took approximately 10th of minute to cycle, aim, and fire with accuracy, this weapon so set up.
Barney

Post by Barney »

For those who care to read Reasonable Doubt by Henry Hurt, pub. in 1985, he says that Easterling stated that Manuel stated that the Mannlicher Carcano wasa throwdown weapon and would not be fired at Kennedy at all, it was just to set up the patsy, LHO. The real weapon was a Czech semi-auto rifle, 7.62 andfinely crafted. Manuel Rivera told Easterling they had the situation covered in Dealey Plaza, the expected route of Kennedy. They had made a large box like ashipping crate with a false bottom. Inside the false bottom, would be a rifle rest and the Czech semi auto rifle on the floor where the shooting would take place. It was so common looking they felt that they could just leave in a bldg. for a short while extract it later without causing any untoward notice or interference.
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

I´m having a discussion with a debunker on another forum, about the test they did on the magic bullet.He argues that it is the impact with the back stop - which seems to be a bullet-proof vest - that deforms the bullet. Not passing through the meat.And, it looks like he´s right :"Lt. Col. Riso : “As we can see, after having gone through the targets of meat, the bullet’s jacket was ‘impacted’ and when it was recovered, it was flat and notably deformed. When the bullet exited the meat, it had enough speed to cause this deformity. The magic bullet could not have hit two men and remain intact as it states in the (Warren Comission)report.” "http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/ ... tudy-etcSo now I don´t really know what to make of this experiment. It doesn´t seem to tell me anything useful at all.
Michael Dell

Re: Oh, my mistake--it was a Daisy BB gun

Post by Michael Dell »

Phil Dragoo wrote:Dan Rather was fired by CBS News for forging a 1972 memo to smear George Bush.Regarding Dan Rather: To me, it appears he was an establishment/CIA puppet from Day 1. His lying about what he saw in the Zapruder Film proves it. Then when it seemed his career was about over, his pals turned on him and fed him the fake Killian memo in 2004. He ran with the story because they gave it to him, not suspecting they were setting him up. Then he takes the fall, Bush gets a PR bump, Democrats get a black eye, and all future criticism of Bush's military record gets thrown into doubt. And all it cost was one veteran newsman's career. As an asset, he was all used up anyway. The only question is was Rather a willing or ignorant patsy? Considering the state of American journalism, I'm inclined to say ignorant.
Bob

Re: Oh, my mistake--it was a Daisy BB gun

Post by Bob »

Michael Dell wrote:Phil Dragoo wrote:Dan Rather was fired by CBS News for forging a 1972 memo to smear George Bush.Regarding Dan Rather: To me, it appears he was an establishment/CIA puppet from Day 1. His lying about what he saw in the Zapruder Film proves it. Then when it seemed his career was about over, his pals turned on him and fed him the fake Killian memo in 2004. He ran with the story because they gave it to him, not suspecting they were setting him up. Then he takes the fall, Bush gets a PR bump, Democrats get a black eye, and all future criticism of Bush's military record gets thrown into doubt. And all it cost was one veteran newsman's career. As an asset, he was all used up anyway. The only question is was Rather a willing or ignorant patsy? Considering the state of American journalism, I'm inclined to say ignorant.Interesting analysis Michael. I think you are right as well. The CIA did the same thing to Richard Nixon. Set him up for the fall. But it least Tricky Dick was ambushed by a scandal as opposed to a hail of bullets like JFK was.
Barney

Post by Barney »

In the course of numerous meetings and conversations between Rivera and Easterling, Rivera told the latter that he first metLHO in Czech. where Rivera was contracting for the construction of the semi-auto rifle to be used in the Kennedy murder. Thisoccurred during that short period of time when LHO went missing in Europe, he was not in the Netherlands, or in the Soviet Unionaccd. to DOD, FBI, and CIA informants.