Netflix.com-Documentary-"Loose Change 9/11"

JFK Assassination
Barney

Netflix.com-Documentary-"Loose Change 9/11"

Post by Barney »

This afternoon, I watched an astonishingly blunt documentary named, " Loose Change 9/11- An American Coup. This documentary is rated4.1 out of a top scoring of 5.0 by thousands of viewers. It lasts 99 minutes, starting with the Burning of the German Reichstag parlimentbldg., and the German institution of anti-communist, anti-jewish, anti-anarchist activities with Hitler, Himmler, and Goring in charge of thecoming bloodbath. On it goes up thru the bombing of Pearl Harbor by the Japanese, Korean War, Vietnam War, and finally reaching the timeof the devastating damages caused to the NY City Twin Towers, Pentagon, Crashed Plane in the field in Pennsylvania. Unbelievable documentary scientific and on-scene witness testimony, proving that the 9/11 government version of events, was a total govt. hoax, liepure and simply, to justify a "Second Invasion of Iraq" for revenge purposes by GW, if for no other reasons. See this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you subscribe to Netflix for $9.00 per month, you can watch many documentaries, war films, comedy, westerns, drama, and just aboutany genre of movie or tv series one would wish to watch. The computer pictures are great, vivid coloration, and well worth the money.Comcast and other pay per view and movie channel providers have lost 250,000 paying movie channel customers to Netflix and Hulu between Sept. 1 and the end of October 2010. Barney
kenmurray

Beyond Treason

Post by kenmurray »

Barney, you can watch a lot of free documentaries online.For those of you that haven't seen this one, I recommend it:http://www.documentarywire.com/beyond-treason/
Barney

Re: Netflix.com-Documentary-"Loose Change 9/11"

Post by Barney »

Ken; what was so good about this video was how it traced various conspiracies involving the US government goingway back to World War I up thru the Gulf War I and II, and how the govt LIED to the people, and used the national media stooges to reinforce the views they wished the people to openly accept as TRUTH. Barney
Barney

Post by Barney »

Members; I still urge you all to view this Documentary file named, "Loose Change 9/11 An American Coup."Two things were proven by Dr. Steven Jones and one of his research consultants both having PHd's in Physics, Chemisty, Engineering.1. The collapses were manmade demolitions, and not due to the crashing of two planes into these blds. spewing forth jet fuel and debris, directly or indirectly." but by implosions", where the flooring and the elevator shafts beams and the entire central design and safety featuredsuperstructure were first weakened, and then chemically burned thru so the bldgs. fell into themselves, with detonations timed to pancakethe floors in "free fall speed", less than 20 seconds the two bldgs were flat on the ground. No blds in the world on fire for hours have ever pancakedat "the speed of freefall" much like taking a bowling ball and dropping it from the 110 th top floor and falling unimpeded to the ground, taking 9-10 seconds per bldg.-2. The minute dust, particles, and paint chips, contained nano thermite chemicals that enhanced the explosive effects and would be much more powerful than just usingthermite and dynamite, or thermite and C-4 to bring down these bldgs. and they show and go into the chemistry of this compound, which is highly secretand usually done via the US military establishment only. High magnification electron microscopes and chemical analysis high tech gas spectrometerr equipment studies wereused to prove these finds by Jones and his associates.3. Guess what, the blds all contained elements of the CIA, FBI, Military Intel, and Protective Services companies controlled by none otherthan a brother to G. Dubya, can't recall his name, but its something like Mar Bush.. Could be wrong on his name, but he was the dude in charge, had security service contracts on the WTC towers and other bldgs. in the epicenter of the plane crashes and the Port Authority.and had offices there himself. It smells like the Reichstag fire all over again. Both, to cause an uprising among the citizenry to go to WAR.
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

Another great source for free documentaries on 9/11 is Esoteric Tube...http://www.esoterictube.com/category/911And I feel the most effective 9/11 film remains "9/11: Press for Truth"...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9414136481#
Barney

Post by Barney »

Michael; you are right, the video you suggested was quite good. I didnt get a chance to watch all but will overthis weekend. The main difference between the two clips is that in Loose Change 9/11 they go into the who andwhy issues much more. Who might have been behind it, who benefitted. Barney