ONASSIS

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

ONASSIS

Post by Christian Hansen »

could Jackie Kennedys second husband Onassis have been a part of the plot to kill JFK I think that he could have been in on the plot to kill JFK because he waneted to marry Jackie and waneted JFK out of the way
Jsnow915

Re: Onassis in on the plot to kill JFK?

Post by Jsnow915 »

sorry Christian....I dont buy that simply because...Onassis could have had any woman(so could JFK....all in the name of money and power)....Onassis was a business man not a politician...he might have had a certain public relations motives...but not enough to desperately want JFK out of the way....JFK had way too many other enemies to worry about.
Christian Hansen

Post by Christian Hansen »

I just wonder if Onassis had any connections with Clint Mercheson who was an texan oil billiader who most likely was a part of the plot to kill JFK
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Onassis was definitely connected to the mafia and the mob."The mob thus took credit for getting JFK elected in a close election. When JFK and RFK turned against the mob, the Giancana mafia took this as a double-cross. In the tradition of the mafia, when somebody double-crosses the mob, “We kill you and take your girl.” Aristotle Onassis was the world’s leading heroin shipper. He owned a fleet of ocean freighters that delivered both legal and illegal goods. He was definitely a major kingpin of the international mafia’s drug operations. The movie, “French Connection,” was made possible by the Onassis drug operations."(Eli James) http://anglo-saxonisrael.com/site/dallasconspiracy