Body Transfer by Helicopter?

JFK Assassination
Mike Bruni

Body Transfer by Helicopter?

Post by Mike Bruni »

Hello all...

I am new to this site and to this forum but have been a conspiricy theorist for many years. I first saw the Zapruder film many years ago when someone (Mark Lane?) was touring with a conspiricy presentation. This was long before the film was as widely published as it is now and the whole "show" was in the basement of a Harvard Square (Boston) church. A large group of us sat on the floor and watched the film, for the very first time, on a 20ft by 20ft wall screen. I can tell you that the collective "Gasp" at the head shot(s) could have been heard for blocks. I've been following devlopments and reading books ever since.

Anyway, on to the subject...I saw, some time ago, a TV show which showed JFKs body being loaded onto the plane in Dallas. On the other side of the plane, almost out of sight, was a military style helicopter with the engine running. Soon after but before the plane departed, the 'copter took off. The suggestion, at the time, was that JFKs body left on the 'copter and not in the plane. Did JFKs body go in one door and out the other on its way to its "adjustments"?

Anyone ever see this or hear of it?

Mike
Tim Carroll

Re: Body Transfer by Helicopter?

Post by Tim Carroll »

Mike Bruni wrote:I saw, some time ago, a TV show which showed JFKs body being loaded onto the plane in Dallas. On the other side of the plane, almost out of sight, was a military style helicopter with the engine running. Soon after but before the plane departed, the 'copter took off. The suggestion, at the time, was that JFKs body left on the 'copter and not in the plane. Did JFKs body go in one door and out the other on its way to its "adjustments"?
It would make no sense for the corpse to be choppered at the Dallas end of things. The film showing the casket on one side of the plane while a chopper is on the other side was taken upon arrival in Washington D.C. It's David Lifton's premise that the casket seen being taken off the plane did not contain JFK's corpse, which was possibly taken off the other side of the plane and choppered to either Walter Reed or Bethesda for a pre-autopsy autopsy, prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda.

Tim
Mike Bruni

Post by Mike Bruni »

Ah, That's right. I kind of had the right premise, just the wrong city.

Mike

ps..I had a good memory, I just forgot where I put it.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Body Transfer by Helicopter?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Mike Bruni:Mike - 03.24.2006 you Posted this Headline and I remember it, reading it, and every Headline and Post that you ever made.You have been a contributing, thoughtful member for over six (6) years to the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Mike - You have always contributed thoughtful material since then. Your consistency underscores your sincerity."While no one brick makes a wall, no one brick that holds the structure together is more important than the others."Confucius.Respectfully,BB.