The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.06.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Last week, Vladimir Putin, now head of Russia, and formerly the number one KGB assassin and torturer,met in Maine, with Bush 1 and 2.Remember that Bush 1 was CIA since his Skull and Bones days at Yale. And that as an Active Controller in the CIA, before heading the CIA or becomming President, Bush 1, strongly dealt with Operation Group 40, and other CIA off-shoots, along with the KGB, and Russia.All good things must come to an end. Or so it would seem.Iraq can only be milked for so long. Americans are only apathetic and lazy for so long.Hence, Haliburton is moving to Dubai.The U.S. is pumping over 200 million dollars into the Kurdish area, as that will be our cut of the Iraq War. The Sunni's and Shiit's will divide the other two (2) zones.The War Profiteers need another bigger war, with a bigger opponent, so that the "perceivedimminent threat" allows for the Greater, More Profitable National Security Defense Programs.War and Defense are after all, Big Business, The Military Industrial Corporation Lives On.Russia must also stimulate their war profiteers. So like Martial Arts and Martial Science Training,"sparring with a deadly opponent" allows you to sharpen your skills, and prepare for that "DeathMatch" that will never occur. We will be endlessly controlled, and "saved."I strongly believe that Bush 1 and 2 are re-contructing the Chess Game of the Cold War with Putin.They have set the New Ground Rules for years to come. Watch and see how it plays out. My opinion.Russia will join Iran, and all of her countries dating back to the Byzantine empire.Iraq will slow down, over the next five (5) years, but never really end. Just a TrickleEffect Program. After all we still have American Troops in Germany and Japan sinceboth World War I and II. Just newer uniforms, weapons, and a revolving door on replacements. But it "saves" us, right ?The Cold War will go on for the next fifty (50) years. Watch for all of the signs as they continue to appear over the next 5 - 10 years. It is already playing out covertly.The next American President MUST be a CIA agent or Asset. The Military Industrial ComplexMomentum Must Be Sustained. Remember that I said this. My opinion.Connect the dots. Watch the posturing. And if Leaders' Lips Are Moving, They're Lying.Remember that The Assassination of JFK was just a tip of the iceberg of this vast ocean of frozen glaciers. The facts, players, plots, schemes, sub-plots, and total truth will neverbe known. It's Business As Usual. Human nature of those in power will never improve, onlyworsen. The JFK Research Community keeps looking for threads, and is ignorant to the never ending plots and schemes of the Complex Weaving Machines that endlessly roll on.The 50 year Anniversary of 11.22.1963 will confirm my suspicions. The infighting will continue.Articles, books, DVD's, interviews, movies, and videos will multiply like rabbits. And nothingwill be accomplished.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

The cold war is no longer Communism, It is Terrorism. Just another ism.
And just like communism it is bullshit.
A word to make you conform to the needs of the CFR and the banker and military. Ohhh I am sooooo scared.
Duck tape, quick, plastic! lol
Peace
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I wonder who is the better chess player?
Bush, Putin, or Bin Laden?

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

U.S Completes Contract To Send $ 50 Million War Weapons:

07.31.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:The U.S. Military Industrial Complex last week completed a contract to send over $ 50 Million of Military Hardware to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and five (5) other Arab countries.We are now planting the seeds for the proliferation of the Next Great Cold War Era.This can not occur without Russia's controlled involvement. Watch for it.The War Profiteers are really making money from ALL SIDES now, better than everbefore. The Military Industrial Corporation and The Federal Reserve are posturingnow for the next 5 - 20 years, and beyond. Your future has been sold, bought andpaid for already. Thank you for your donation.Has the Cold War really ended ? Or is it being restructured behind the scenes ? Whyis this being totally ignored by the Main Stream Media ?Keep your eyes on Russia, who I predict will be our Major Cold War Sparring Partner.My opinion for a necessary Boogie Man for the American Perception of National Security. And America will be the Boogie Man for Russia and other players. That'sbeen re-agreed to, and will play out right before our eyes.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,or writings on any aspect of this subject matter?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Russia Planting Seeds For The New Cold War:

09.18.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Russia is continuing to plant seeds for the New Cold War.Chicago Tribune, Section 1, page 16, Wednesday, September 12, 2007:Kremlin touts 'dad of all bombs:'"The Russian military has successfully tested what it describes as the world's most powerful non-nuclear, air-delivered bomb. Channel One television said Tuesday that the new weapon, nicknamed the 'dad of all bombs,' is four times more powerful than the U.S. "mother of all bombs." Unlike a nuclear weapon, the bomb doesn't hurt the environment, an official said."Commentary:I mistakenly entered this comment twice, once under its own heading, and once here, where I wanted to place it. My apologies to those who notice this in two (2) different places.Any thoughts as we begin to prepare for the next fifty (50) years of yet another "Cold War ?"Sounds like long term preparation for bombing, takeover, and immediate occupancy of other countries, especially those with oil, or access to oil.Was this the same thought behind the U.S. Neutron Bomb ?If the Chicago Tribune knows this, probably the CIA did, or does now.So is the reshuffling or restructuring of The Cold War being prepared behind the scenes ? I think that the cards are being dealt right now according to the previous plans.I think it is. My opinion. Remember that I said this. Re-read my previous analyses,then re-read this.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less

11.26.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Has the Military Industrial Complex successfully "replaced The Cold War" with "the never ending War on Evil and Terror ?"Maybe for now at least. You can fool some of the people all the time. You can fool all of thepeople some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Even Americans.This Global War On Evil and Terror can only be pushed so long. Eventually even the mostapathetic Americans will realize that this will digress to Global Local Policing To PreventCrime. CRIME IS NOT TERRORISM.When the Military Industrial Complex sees this coming, BIG SURPRISE ! The Cold War will re-emerge. My opinion.Think this one through very carefully. I am convinced that I am right.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, orwritings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Post by tom jeffers »

I agree bruce. in the end i look for some false flag alien invasion perpetrated to allow for the world to unite together under un leadership to defeat the so called alien invasion. after we kick those "et" butts (not before they get rid of 80% of the population with technology that they have now and are hiding from us) we will all unite under a one world order. sounds like a good movie but i don't think morgan freeman is going to be in this one.namaste'
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less

11.30.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - I spent many hours this weekend with Jimmy. He and I both send you, and your family Holiday Greetings.I liked your comment to Jimmy in your letter about my book reviews, and Headlines for new books to read.Tom, I'm reviewing my notes from my Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Class which I took three (3) times.I was thinking about doubling the amount of books that I read and Post here.What do you think ? Hope that makes you laugh, My (Our) Friend.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
tom jeffers

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,as long as those books you read have been made into a movie, then i can keep up, otherwise i got too many tax codes to read and naked pictures too look at than to try and be as smart as you. you raise the bar too high my friend. i'm just a po' ole hoosier boy that never got into all that fancy ol' book learnin' stuff.