JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ACCARDO: THE GENUINE GODFATHER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday
3:41 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

This is something that I am Posting and Circulating today.

Accardo: The Genuine Godfather, by William F. Roemer, Jr., 1995, Ivy Books, published by Ballantine Books.

"William F. Roemer, Jr., is the most highly decorated agent in the history of the FBI. According to former FBI Director William H. Webster, Roemer played a 'vital role in the bureau's involvement in organized crime investigations.' Now retired from the FBI, Mr. Roemer operates a consulting company dealing with criminal and security matters, and has served as a consultant to the Chicago Crime Commission. He is the author of the acclaimed Roemer: Man Against The Mob, War Of The Godfather's, and The Enforcer. He lives in Tucson, Arizona."

I have not read this book yet. I just received it, as a present, complete with a separate set of Highly Confidential Comments.

J's comments were that he "professionally respected, and never said a bad word about William F. Roemer, Jr., and Zakariah Shelton."

Jimmy stated that Roemer "got an incredible amount of material exact." However, a few stories told to Roemer were inaccurate, and possible lies that Roemer would have no way of knowing.

Trying to understand the power of Organized Crime during the JFK Assassination ? The group, "The Mafia" that only years earlier J. Edgar Hoover said never existed. This appears to be the book.

Nick Whalen, all four books are recommended to you, if you have not read them yet, for your project.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes there is a problem, because those files were purged.

Do you know of an easy way to locate someone's birth certificate? Please try and let us know what you find.

James Earl Sutton was born in Alabama january 24 , 1942.

Wim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

1. Name?

James E. Sutton

2. Rank?

Dunno

3. Serial Number?

14 203 781
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Jimmy E. Files Consistent Story:

Tuesday
11:31 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, Forum Members, Readers, and those receiving this circulation.

W I have just reviewed your email. I will make copies for J and myself, for our lunch meeting this week.

W as you know Jimmy and I refuse to give any more personal information, interview, etc., about J. He stands on your DVD Interview.

If people wish to attack it, or question it, or not believe it, that's their choice. We really don't care because they don't count anyway. JFK is still dead. Who's covering up still, and why is the $64,000.00 question.

Okay, I short JFK and J is covering top for me ! So what ? Whoever actually put the bullets in JFK's head on 11.22.1963 is totally inconsequential and irrelevant to my Mind's Eye today.

Most of the people that have attacked us, and others, or who question J have never seen J's Interviews, nor have they read your book about J. They come with preconceived notions, and smart alleck attitudes, having done none of their homework. (This is JUST JFK we are talking about. In high schoosl, colleges, law schools, medical school, and graduate schools: Canned Briefs, Case Studies, Cliff Notes, etc., abound as even then few actually read/review/study and analyze anymore. We live in this Instant Replay World - but once the Train Wreck occurs - it's too damn late !

J and I have moved on to more important issues and projects for us, w/ those working w/ us for after J's release.

Today, the vast majority of Americans simply do not really care about JFK getting his brains blown out all over the streets of Dallas on 11.22.1963.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

W, as you know, Jimmy has substantiated many things to you, and most to me. Everyone else is justblowing hot air.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Tim Carroll

Best Intentions

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Tim, I'll be on Investigations until Friday, or Monday.

Take care Big Guy. Argue with you later.

Right back at ya.

Good luck with those investigations.

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ACCARDO: THE GENUINE GODFATHER:

Tuesday
1:31 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members and Readers:

If you doubt the power of the Chicago Mafia, you must read this book.

JFK's first "major cancelled assassination plot" which was to occur in Chicago was cancelled to protect the images of Tony Accardo, Sam Giancana, and Mayor Richard J. Daley because they were all alive and in Chicago, running Chicago. As an aside after the Purchased/Rigged/Stolen Election Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley was the First Mayor in the history of the U.S. to be invited to stay at the White House. That are conversations that would reveal much today.

If you have the power to re-locate the assassination of a President of the U.S., you must be involved somehow I would surmise/think.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: ACCARDO: THE GENUINE GODFATHER:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Robert DeNiro, who previously played Al Capone along side ofKevin Costner in the movie The Untouchables, is playing another monumental part of True Mafia Power.

Robert DeNiro is playing Anthony "Joe Batters' Accardo in a movie currently beginning production in Chicago, Illinois.

Often almost invisible, Tony Accardo was The Quiet Legend in Chicago, Illinois. He avoided the infamous names attached to Al Capone. But the legend of Tony Accardo was greatly exceeded by his Real Power.

His relationship to the JFK Assassination is, and was always buried.

Dealey Joe