Executive Action Movie

JFK Assassination
scottjfkmad

Executive Action Movie

Post by scottjfkmad »

I have just watched Executive Action, with Burt Lancaster in it…Has anyone seen it?...It was made in 1973, and considering it was only 10 yeas after the assassination I think it is quite ground breaking…It shows how a plot was developed from ‘’big business’’ to kill the President. It really is a decent film that is worth watching as it captures something that a lot of modern remakes and adaptations have missing….
Bob

Re: Executive Action Movie

Post by Bob »

Yes, that movie is a classic in my mind as well. Here are the specifics of that movie...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070046/Another good movie related to the JFK assassination from the 1970's was Winter Kills.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080139/
bob franklin

Re: Executive Action Movie

Post by bob franklin »

Let's not forget "The Parallax View", with Warren Beatty. Interesting how close "Permindex" & "Parallax" are, phonetically. I heard of Permindex some years after the movie and always wondered if one wasn't a pseudonym for the other. Here's a bit of gold:http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspira ... h.htmlSome nice connections in there.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Executive Action Movie

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.29.2012:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.17.2008 - Mr. Scottjfkmad Posted this Excellent Headline and Supporting Information.The short discussion that followed generated some very interesting material on this subject matter worth analyzing, researching, and studying even more deeply today.Bob Fox Posts information about Executive Action the movie. I have always believed that the movie JFK was at least partially plagiarized from the movie Executive Action. I invite academic comparisons and analysis of these two (2) movies in tandem.Bob Franklin Posts some very probative information worth analyzing, researching, and studying much more deeply today. Has anybody studied any aspects of this subject matter ? Studying Permindex opens a Treasure Trove of powerful information and connections on The JFK Event, and related subject matters.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Executive Action Movie

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.25.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.17.2008 - scottjfkmad originally Posted this Essential Headline about the movie EXECUTIVE ACTION.I suggest that you review and analyze this in conjunction with the other JFKMS Forum Headlines aboutEXECUTIVE ACTION.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.