Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by ChristophMessner »

The Jessy Ventura tru TV team could help digging out more James Files veracity documents.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

I was interested in the part when Marina agreed to chat off camera(why) to Jesse. He asked her if she took the backyard photos and she confirmed she had.I would have liked to have looked into her eyes when she said that.This is interesting,the camera has no modern viewfinder and requiries a degree of skill to use. Not a camera you would give to someone who was not used to it. I note that Marina has taken the comfortable position that perhaps Lee had other people involved in his actions that day in 63 but she has no desire to back off on anything she gave as evidence. If she did not take the photos then the whole story against Oswald starts to unwind. Its a pity we did not get to see the 2 hours of chat with Jesse.Why did she refused to go on camera,perhaps she was afraid that Jesses camera might see through her and reveal more than the words she decided to say.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I watched installments 1 & 2 - thought they were damn good, except for giving Nixon a bit of a ride concerning his involvement. I also disagreed with Marina Oswald's claims that she was not an operative, & that she took the backyard photo. These claims were relayed 2'nd hand by Ventura, but I have no reason to disbelieve they're from Oswald.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jsnow915 wrote:One thing Jesse didnt point out...which I thought was an important issue is that Oswalds tax records are classified due to national security...he's pointed this out in an interview with Joy Behar...why is Oswalds tax records classified?....if he's just some loser who can;t hold a job.Jsnow, Oswald's tax records classified is for a reason obviously. http://www.rense.com/general62/oswald.h ... SetId=1095
NickMarinich

Post by NickMarinich »

Great episode. Might be my favourite out of the entire series so far.The only thing I'm not sure about is Hunt being the older tramp and the photo (allegedly) showing George Bush in front of the depository building.
Barney

Post by Barney »

If you guys want a chuckle or more, just watch Tru-Tv's serial show, "Southern Fried Stings." funny as hell program about this guys detective service down South. Barney
Slav

Post by Slav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHUKPXR5 ... elatedwhat an excellent show, this guy has brass ones, its so obvious with all the evidence out there that Oswald never took a shot. I still cant believe they have not cleared oswald after seeing all the evidence out there today.I am new here and enjoy this site so much keep up the good work everyone hopefully one day this will all end.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Welcome SlavIf it all ends what will we do with ourselves Marina let Jesse know see was bing told what to say."I took the pictures" is one of them?
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

It appears Jesse may be getting too close to the truth. On November 12, 2010, TruTV aired Episode 4 of Season 2 of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura." The episode, titled "Police State," focused on law enforcement Fusion Centers and rumored FEMA camps. TruTV typically reruns earlier episodes of Conspiracy Theory immediately prior to the new episode airing Friday nights at 10PM EST. But not so fast, my friend. TruTV never aired the Police State episode again. The show was yanked from the rotation. All evidence of the episode's existence has also been scrubbed from the TruTV website. http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_t ... x.htmlAlex Jones, who appeared in the episode, is covering the story at his website...http://www.infowars.com/police-state-ep ... -from-air/ Yeah, I don't like Alex Jones either, but something fishy is going on here. I find it hard to believe the government would make such an obvious attempt at censorship in the digital age, when copies of that episode remain all over YouTube and other websites. Jesse is reportedly trying to find out who pressured the network executives to pull the episode. In the meantime, you may want to squirrel away a copy if you can... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScAQaeADk4k
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Michael, thanks for the heads up on this. Alex Jones can be way out there for me. I say the good thing about Jones is that at times he has some good guests on his show like Jesse and Jim Marrs for example.