JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Something New Maybe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Howd you find that Link ?I thought I was ahead of you on this one.OH Well
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

kenmurray wrote:http://forensicgenealogy.info/blog/john ... aph/Thanks for posting the link. I had never seen that photo. Great stuff...
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I found this picture in Edward Jay Epsyein book "Legend" legend stands for: J.J.Angleton - an operational plan for a cover, or a cover itself depending on the mission. Yuri Ivanovich Nosenko - A false Biography Slawson & Coleman - in a top secret report to the Warren Commission: "if Oswald was an agent of the Soviey Union and they together made up the 'Legend' about these events, we have no way of independantly checking the truth of the 'legend'The question therefore arises, how are we to assess whether or not what we know of Oswald's 'real life' is not just a 'legend' designed by the KGB and consistently lived out by Oswald?"
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Howd you find that Link ?I thought I was ahead of you on this one.OH Well One day you might Joe.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Howd you find that Link ?I thought I was ahead of you on this one.OH Well One day you might Joe. We still haven't heard a prediction from Link Murraydale about the guest on BOR tonight.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Howd you find that Link ?I thought I was ahead of you on this one.OH Well One day you might Joe. We still haven't heard a prediction from Link Murraydale about the guest on BOR tonight. Bob, I know. I predict Jim D will be back on tonight even though Len hasn't got a new schedule up on his site yet.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well that is a HIGH PERCENTAGE GUESS
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Well that is a HIGH PERCENTAGE GUESS Exactly, Joe. That's what I'm counting on
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just heard from a good source that Mr. Wizard is correct on his prediction. I am predicting that Cornell beats Kentucky tonight in the NCAA hoops tourney.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I just heard from a good source that Mr. Wizard is correct on his prediction. I am predicting that Cornell beats Kentucky tonight in the NCAA hoops tourney. I'm going with Kentucky on this one. I think.