Watergate?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

Re: Watergate?

Post by Christian Hansen »

i'm sure that Erlichman and Halderman were behind the Watergate break in/cover up but they wasn't in the Watergate building but i'm not sure about John Dean if he was in the Watergate break in/cover up
Christian Hansen

Phil Dragoo

Harry Robbins Haldeman, 67

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Died at his home November 13, 1993, at the age of 67, of abdominal cancer, which it is reported he chose not to treat due to his lifelong Christian Scientist beliefs.
Kit Carp

Post by Kit Carp »

There's no letting Nixon off the hook for Watergate. I mean, it was he himself who recorded himself ordering all manner of crooked schemes to pay off Hunt and do all sorts of illegal things. Watergate was the result of Nixon wanting to engage in secret-ops kind of stuff, like some big kid, and he hired Charles Colson to do it, and Colson hired CIA guys like Hunt. The key to understanding Watergate is to consider that the actual "illegal" stuff that brought Nixon down wasnt Watergate itself, but Nixon recording himself breaking the law trying to wiggle out of complicity in it.Halderman, Erlichman, Mitchell....they were all working for Nixon, and all at least somewhat part of the coverup. Dean was just a young White House lawyer happy to be a part of the action with the big boys, until things turned sour. Then he squealed to try and save himself.The CIA made sure the burglars got caught, and Nixon then hung himself, in a rather stupid fashion. I dont think there is a great deal of complexity in the case, at least, not until you start wondering just who it was that killed Hunt's wife Dorothy in the plane crash, and why she was killed. This could very well be a matter of just what Hunt kept in his safe, and in his heart, and may well have had to do with...."That Bay of Pigs thing", as Tricky Dick would have chosen to say it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Phil Dragoo

United 553. . . .United 553

Post by Phil Dragoo »

"THE SECRET HISTORY OF AIRPLANE SABOTAGE", Part One by Sherman H. Skolnick 08/6/01http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/shistory.htmlREPORT OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT(Identification Report)UNITED AIR LINES, FLIGHT 553http://www.ajweberman.com/dhpc.htmI have before me my printout of Saint John Hunt, BOND OF SECRECY, final section of chapter titled “Tale of the Typewriter,” pages 25-29: “Mistake or Murder?”Saint John Hunt writes of his mother's desperate, secretive attempts to put together the money to pay the legal bills. He expresses his clear conclusion that her death was murder.He writes:As the big jet closed in on its destination, the pilot received a call to divert the plane and land on the little used, and much poorer equipped Midway airport. (He says it was scheduled for O'Hare.) As it approached the outer markers to land, they flicked off and mysteriously the pilot was not able to communicate with the tower. Missing the landing strip, the plane tore into the surrounding houses, demolishing several, and came to rest amid huge fires and pieces of wing and metal housing strewn in a debris field which some have likened to a scene of total destruction and absolute hell. Miraculously, the outer markers were in perfect working order moments after the crash. The radio control tower also seemed to have suddenly started working again. What's even more remarkable is that within minutes there were 50 FBI agents at the crash site. The fire department was called within a minute and a half of the crash and yet when they arrived, they were told to stand down until the FBI was finished in their search. What were they searching for? The nearest FBI field office was twelve miles away. How could there be 50 agents at the crash site in such a short amount of time. On June 13, 1973, Chairman John Reed of the NTSB told the House Government Activites Sub-Committee that he personally sent a letter to the FBI saying a) never in living memory had the FBI acted as in the Flight 553 crash; b) with what authority did they act under (they later said air piracy), and that c) before the NTSB investigators could do so, the FBI conducted 26 interviews related to the crash within 20 hours of the crash and that an FBI agent had gone into the tower immediately after the crash and confiscated the tape recording relating to the flight.He continues:On December 9, 1972, just one day after the crash, Nixon White House aide Emil Krogh was appointed by Nixon as Undersecretary of Transportaion, supervising the NTSB and FAA, the two agencies investigating the crash. Also on Dec. 9, White House Deputy Assistant to Nixon, Alex Butterfield, was appointed the new head of the FAA. Five weeks after the crash another of Nixon's men Dwight Chapin, became a top executive at United Airlines. Am I to believe that all these facts are just mere random coincidences? I could see perhaps one or two intriguing things which might seem a little curious. But all of this as well as testimony from eyewitnesses on the ground that said that the plane seemed to explode before it hit tree top level!My comment:Is this not reminiscent of Ron Brown? Even to the presence of Dick Gregory in the scenario. Russian Stalinophile Putin cried crocodile tears recently when the entire political and military leadership of Poland perished when the plane carrying nearly one hundred Polish VIPs crashed on approach to the memorial ceremony on the site where Soviet forces massacred twenty thousand Polish officers in the Katyn Forest in 1940.Dorothy, we are most certainly not in Kansas any more.
Christian Hansen

Kit Carp wrote:There's no letting Nixon off the hook for Watergate. I mean, it was he himself who recorded himself ordering all manner of crooked schemes to pay off Hunt and do all sorts of illegal things. Watergate was the result of Nixon wanting to engage in secret-ops kind of stuff, like some big kid, and he hired Charles Colson to do it, and Colson hired CIA guys like Hunt. The key to understanding Watergate is to consider that the actual "illegal" stuff that brought Nixon down wasnt Watergate itself, but Nixon recording himself breaking the law trying to wiggle out of complicity in it.Halderman, Erlichman, Mitchell....they were all working for Nixon, and all at least somewhat part of the coverup. Dean was just a young White House lawyer happy to be a part of the action with the big boys, until things turned sour. Then he squealed to try and save himself.The CIA made sure the burglars got caught, and Nixon then hung himself, in a rather stupid fashion. I dont think there is a great deal of complexity in the case, at least, not until you start wondering just who it was that killed Hunt's wife Dorothy in the plane crash, and why she was killed. This could very well be a matter of just what Hunt kept in his safe, and in his heart, and may well have had to do with...."That Bay of Pigs thing", as Tricky Dick would have chosen to say it.but did Nixon knew anything about the beak in and if Nixon were deeply involved in Watergate why did Ford pardon Nixon so fast
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Kit Carp, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Kit - For a relatively New JFK Forum Member you certainly bring much sincere research and study to many Subject Matters, along with intelligent discussion.What are your thoughts on so many of the same players being involved in:1. The Bay of Pigs ?2. The JFK Assassination/Coup de' tat, or at least visible in and around Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963 ?3. The Watergate Break In, and all related matters before, during and after ?In addition, Kit, are you aware of the very strong theories that:1. There were Two Separate Watergate Teams.2. Team One set up Team Two to be caught, on purpose, to frame Nixon.3. This was The "Assassination" of President Richard M. Nixon for not picking George H.W. Bush as Vice President, but instead picking Spiro Agnew ?4. This led to Ronald Reagan being forced to pick George H. W. Bush as his Vice President, thus leading to the attempted Assassination/Coup de' tat of Ronald Reagan ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.