My opinion on 9/11 cause

JFK Assassination
bob franklin

Re: My opinion on 9/11 cause

Post by bob franklin »

I expect the false flag event to nuclear in nature. just seems to fit the bullshit being fed to us by the media. I'm thinking suitcase nuke. Funny... I can remember a time when I didn't dare breathe my suspicions regarding the Oklahoma bombing, because of how mad they sounded.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Probably 911 was also a message to the hidden governments all over the world, that any power center could be destroyed by push button by nuke mines if they don't follow orders.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Forum membership; its my personal opinion, and only mine, that the New World Order bunch, is responsible for most of the terrorismacts that have happened not only in the USA, but around the world for many decades. So as Baron Rothschild once stated, " give me controlof a nations money supply, then I care not who runs the government daily, for in the end, I control the government and what it does." Thatin a very concise nutshell is the genesis of our troubles here at home and worldwide. Control of assets, in the ground, above the ground, thepower grids, the money values of exchange, the interest rates to borrow money by individuals and governments, the increase or constrictionof the money supply, and the interest rates, and it is so, they do decide for us, that is the worldwide banking cartels control everything. Theyhave forcast wars, years of fighiing and deaths, how long it will last, who will win, and who will lose, they end wars on their timetable, andthen reap the war harvest, buying up factories, real estate, lands, for mere pennies on the dollar.
kenmurray

Suppressed 9/11 Footage

Post by kenmurray »

Explosions Brought Down World Trade Center Building 7:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Barney wrote:Forum membership; its my personal opinion, and only mine, that the New World Order bunch, is responsible for most of the terrorismacts that have happened not only in the USA, but around the world for many decades. So as Baron Rothschild once stated, " give me controlof a nations money supply, then I care not who runs the government daily, for in the end, I control the government and what it does." Thatin a very concise nutshell is the genesis of our troubles here at home and worldwide. Control of assets, in the ground, above the ground, thepower grids, the money values of exchange, the interest rates to borrow money by individuals and governments, the increase or constrictionof the money supply, and the interest rates, and it is so, they do decide for us, that is the worldwide banking cartels control everything. Theyhave forcast wars, years of fighiing and deaths, how long it will last, who will win, and who will lose, they end wars on their timetable, andthen reap the war harvest, buying up factories, real estate, lands, for mere pennies on the dollar. How convenient that you brought up the Rothschild family. They are very connected to the forming of the state of Israel."The Rothschild family archives show that during the 1870s the family contributed nearly 500,000 francs per year on behalf of Eastern Jewry to the Alliance Israélite Universelle.[20] Baron Edmond James de Rothschild, James Jacob de Rothschild's's youngest son was a patron of the first settlement in Palestine at Rishon-LeZion, and bought from Ottoman landlords parts of the land which now makes up present-day Israel. In 1924, he established the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA), which acquired more than 125,000 acres (22,36 km²) of land and set up business ventures.[21] In Tel Aviv, he has a road, Rothschild Boulevard, named after him as well as various localities throughout Israel which he assisted in founding including Metulla, Zikhron Ya'akov, Rishon Lezion, and Rosh Pina. A park in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, the Parc Edmond de Rothschild (Edmond de Rothschild Park) is also named after its founder.[22]The Rothschilds also played a significant part in the funding of Israel's governmental infrastructure. James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset building as a gift to the State of Israel.[23] and the Supreme Court of Israel building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[24] Outside the President's Chamber is displayed the letter Mrs Rothschild wrote to, the then current, Prime Minister Shimon Peres expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court."[25]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Mark68 wrote:And the more I think about this I'm reminded that the US/Isreal NEVER seem to learn a lesson. The outright EVIL that they sow to enhance they're global agenda ALWAYS 100% of the time backfires. Christain bullshit brainwashing to assure total allegiance & keep the $$/control flowing is reaching the end of its road and they're gonna have to keep manufacturing "boogey men" to keep everyone afraid and thusly at least subconsciously needing them and they're weapons of war.Mark,I'd like to add to your point. I agree that the powers that be manufacture boogey men to suit their agenda. Just look at what they did after they created the Bin Laden boogey man. Warrantless wiretapping? WTF? There are judges on call 24/7 just to sign, even if it's electronically, warrants and keep things legal. Bin Laden even denied doing 9/11. Take a look at my thread regarding Israeli involvement in 9/11. I posted the news articles from major news sources.I'll go one better for you. It's my suspicion, and I'm being totally serious, that the powers that be are in the process of creating ANOTHER boogey man...a GLOBAL boogey man to justify curtailing more of our rights through the UN and eventually a global government. The boogey man that I'm referring to is the whole global warming and environment issue. In the case of the environment, they will claim that all of us, all of humanity are the enemy because we are supposedly CREATING the global warming issue and environmental problems when it appears that "they" are the ones doing.Based on the environmental boogey man they are creating, they can eventually justify things like taxing us for our carbon emissions (don't we exhale carbon dioxide every time we exhale? LOL) and curtailing more of our rights through a "global" authority.Al Gore is one of the people pushing the environment issue. I learned in high school that plants inhale carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen and we do the reverse, inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. I suspect that they're making it up the whole carbon dioxide thing to control us even moreso.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Ahmadinejad is ruffling some feathers Michael. Good for him. But Iran will be the next piece taken in the neocon chess board. Expect a phony false flag event at some point. Not to mention all the oil Iran has. Iran has even more oil than Iraq. Just like wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...the CIA, the war profiteers (like Blackwater and Halliburton) and big oil will all be happy as pigs in shit. So will Israel.Speaking of Neocons (Neo Conservatives), here is some interesting information from a BBC documentary in 2003 called "The War Party Torrent," at least I think that's the name of it.Here is just one interesting quote regarding Zionist influence in our government. From Jim Lobe in the video clip: "It's no secret. The majority of neoconservatives, have been, and remain, Jewish. That is a fact. They do not represent a majority of the American Jewish Community."What IS this Neocon movement anyway? Who is leading it? Aren't they ones pushing for war in the middle east? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO0HD5RE_uM
kenmurray

When Will The Crimes Of 9/11 End?

Post by kenmurray »

From Gordon Duff, Marine Vietnam Veteran:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/