Great Loss for the Forum

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Re: Great Loss for the Forum

Post by dankbaar »

That is terrible news. And so unexpected! What a shock.He was also a penpal friend of James Files.
katisha

Post by katisha »

That's shockingly bad news. My sympathies to those of you that knew Tom personally.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

RIP Tom....you'll be missed.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Thank you,Tom.8 of 9 people found the following review helpful: 5.0 out of 5 stars Missing link found, January 27, 2010 By THOMAS JEFFERS (Terre Haute, IN) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Files on JFK: Interviews with Confessed Assassin James E. Files, and More New Evidence of the Conspiracy that Killed JFK (Paperback) I have studied the JFK assasination for over 30 years and have read atleast 50 books and after each I still did not see the real picture. This book names the missing link in this murder and ties the cia and mafia together in a loose partnership by members of each to accomplish the task at hand. You will read why he is killed, and who the shooting team was. The man behind the grassy knoll finally talks and you got to listen. you will understand why Oswald was the patsy and what he was doing the week of the shooting. This is a must read book by anyone remotely interested in the assassination that changed American politics. http://www.amazon.com/Files-JFK-Intervi ... Descending
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

My sincere sympathies go to his family and friends. He was a dedicated member of this forum and one of the truth seekers. May he rest in peace and fly with angels.