Malcolm Wallace

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Re: Malcolm Wallace

Post by Kirk »

Malcolm Wallace stuffhttp://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwallaceM.htmThanks for the Vote of confidence Bob Talking about fingerprints on boxes reminded me about the boxes themselves. Do you or does any one know, if all the boxes were opened up after the fact? To look for evidence etc. or souvenirs maybe. I was wondering about the sizes of the boxes as well, if they might have varied in size and shape. I have always wondered why the rifle or rifles were not just shipped there in boxes or removed in boxes after the fact.Kirk
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

im familliar with the info you sent me via the link, but thnx anyways.. concerning the boxes, i dont know, but your question sounds logical..
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

right after your question i started searching, up till now all i found was this; so your question concerning 'opening the boxes after..' i'd say yes..
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Thanks Kim,Agreed that some were opened, and the picture shows some the boxes I believe are different types.Kim Huisman wrote:right after your question i started searching, up till now all i found was this; so your question concerning 'opening the boxes after..' i'd say yes..
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

seems like they are different indeed, the boxes in the front row seem to be larger, and to me it seems like the are stacked in order as well (size by size)
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Yeah, it is kind of hard to tell completely because it could be an optical illusion because of how the picture was taken, and that the boxes appear to be larger because they are closer to the camera. But it is logical to assume that not all school books are the same in subject and size, and that therefore the boxes could be different as well, and maybe large enough to hold a rifle or rifles, ammunintion, telescopes, binoculars, clothes and maybe disguises as well.Kim Huisman wrote:seems like they are different indeed, the boxes in the front row seem to be larger, and to me it seems like the are stacked in order as well (size by size)
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Then we have the mystery of the elderly negro:http://elderlynegro.freehomepage.com/custom.html
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

Kirk wrote:Yeah, it is kind of hard to tell completely because it could be an optical illusion because of how the picture was taken, and that the boxes appear to be larger because they are closer to the camera. But it is logical to assume that not all schools are the same in subject and size, and that therefore the boxes could be different as well, and maybe large enough to hold a rifle or rifles, ammunintion, telescopes, binoculars, clothes and maybe disguises as well.Kim Huisman wrote:seems like they are different indeed, the boxes in the front row seem to be larger, and to me it seems like the are stacked in order as well (size by size)it was just a first opinion..
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

and as i remember, prisoners next to the TSBD saw a black man as well..a while ago, i found a picture on the internet, it was a .gif document, which showed a puff off smoke coming out of the snipers nest from the TSBD showing ppl in the window, ever since i found it, i failed to find it again
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Kim Huisman wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:Kim welcome.firstly I don't think there were anyshots from the TSBD.It does seem the evidence points to Wallace being there.maybe to plant evidence but i think more as LBJ's eyepiecei think LBJ is in this over his head..but where do u think the shots came from joe? (besides the grassy knoll)Johnson was a leach and a con manhe was used by the power behind the throne.He was well aware that the hit was possibly coming down.The shooter from behind was in the Dal Tex building.I believe one thing for sure is it didn't come down as planned.The CIA called the hit off. The Maffia decided to go ahead and do it, so there may have been more and different shooters originally intended.From there on it was just a commedy of errorsOswald was never supposed to get out of the TSBD alive under the original plans.I think it is the reason it is so hard to decipher what happened with Oswald and Tippit.Another thing Oak Cliff was full of Anti-Castro Cubans and LHO was in the middle of that.On & On