Question about registration rules

JFK Assassination
turtleman

Re: Question about registration rules

Post by turtleman »

I understand about standing up and posting real names as opposed to screen names. You guys that do have my utmost respect. I thought hard and long about posting my real name. Doubtful that a screen name is going to protect identity anyway. I thought about how far these bastards actually go to obstruct and show their power of squelching dissenting views. This site has crashed numerous times and things lost. People have had "accidents" and other misadventures that frequent this forum. Coincidence? I doubt it. We know how these things work. I have been singled out and railroaded by our fine federal government. Where a crime was concocted to suit their needs. Their needs being to shut me up for a crime that was done against me by one of their own. I know how justice takes a back seat to personal agendas when people in power are exposed. Being on the receiving end of a near terminal bitch slap one can be reluctant to stay the course. They had me so legally tied up my own testimony as to why I did what I did would not have been admissible in court! Take a trip through the looking glass and enter the federal justice system (oxymoron) where up is down and black is white. I have a mortgage, a business to run, a kid still in school, and a girlfriend of many years. In short those around me have a lot to lose if I go away. Having been burned once already I am hesitant to stick my hand back into the flame. At a different time in my life; most definitely. Just not now. I hope you all understand.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

TmanI think the identity rule the forum has is a good one.It actually leaves it up to you if to reveal your real name or not.But your true identity revealed to the Moderator to keep everything legitimate.How your name is to be handled is another question.I have seen no instance where someones identity has been revealed to the general forum.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The rule does prevent that Internet trolls and disinformation assets register under different names and email adresses to take the direction away from the core matter of topics and discussions. Wim
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Dealey Joe wrote:Chris What good is relevant inside information from an unknown unidentifiable source? No good. Dealey Joe wrote: Exposure comes with the territory. I am sure Bruce gets all sorts of threats over Jimmy Files.It's a pity that Mr. Brychek just can't make more video interviews with James Files and that they don't just tell it all. I can't blame them, for the public is too sheeplike obviously to appreaciate it adequately.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jimmy needs to do whatever it takes to get out of prison and enjoy what is left of his life.He really don't own anyone anymore information targets to shoot at in my opinion.