Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

JFK Assassination
Shane

Re: Strong Evidence Of Fake Planes And A Media Hoax On 9/11

Post by Shane »

I actually believe 9-11 should be talked on a JFK board. Not only are the similarities in the story and cover up startling, but it's necessary to track the offenders to our generation and show new generations why Kennedy's assassination is still important. Because our media, our courts, and our government did nothing, we allow the criminals to continue operating. Also, many Americans either don't believe, or are apathetic to the idea.And regardless on whether the Isralites had a hand in JFK or 9-11, or whatever foreign identity, our government continues to clean up the mess for them (for the record, I believe our government is responsible for both acts, and many more). If I found out my own family members had a hand in it, I would expose them. I don't care if they are white, black, Jewish, or alien. Don't let personnal grievences get in the way of the truth. A couple other notes I didn't see, or missed.9 out of the 27 "terrorist" on the planes are alive and well.The side of the pentagon "hit" was conveniantly prepared for remodeling.Building 7 held Wall Street ducuments, such as Enron. Couple questionsWhere is a good source for actual witness quotes on what they saw that day?Is Marrs book on 9-11 good/accurate?
Shane

Post by Shane »

Thanks, Ken. Great link. I happened to watch Ventura's interview on the View while I was there. That a way to stand up, big man!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Shane wrote:Thanks, Ken. Great link. I happened to watch Ventura's interview on the View while I was there. That a way to stand up, big man!You welcome Shane.
kenmurray

Inside Job: More Proof Of 9/11 Duplicity

Post by kenmurray »

Darcy

9/11 clues

Post by Darcy »

Dealey Joe

Re: 9/11 clues

Post by Dealey Joe »

Shane

Post by Shane »

Here's a little more info I dug up on 9/11. NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) was told to stand down when news of second plane hit towerWar games was scheduled on 9/11, which simulated planes being hijacked and how the air force would respondIn June 1 2001 the exisiting hijacking response procedure were changed to require approval by secretary of defense (when the call came into the Pentagon, no one answered the phone)The buildings that did not fall that day - Building 3 split in half by South Tower debris, building 4 otherwise almost completely destroyed, building 5 and 6 which suffered severe fires and structure damageDr. Niels Harritt of the University of Copenhagen (one of nine authors of Open Chemical Physics Journal)- "once you get to the science, it's indisputable."Prominent physicist Steven E Jones "defies law of physics"Under orders from Mayor Giuliani was the removal of debri by four companies contracted by city. The building assessment performace team wasn't allowed to take samplesMajor General Albert Stubblebine, retired Commanding General of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command, "it was not an airplane (that hit Pentagon)." He also believes the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolitionDepartment of Justice has admitted to having 85 videos, but refused a Freedom of Information Act to release themIsrael sent two senior agents in August to warn of 200 terrosists preparing big operation. France intelligence warned US in nine different reports about "airplane hijacking plans"The day after Christmas a Taliban official said he attended Osama's funeral...but on 27th came a bin laden video praising success.The FBI states they have "no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11."FBI translator Sibel Edmonds said US had kept "intimate relations with Bin Laden all the way until that day of Sept. 11." Edmonds testimony to 9/11 Commisiion is classified.FBI allowed six planes of Middle Eastern Nationals fly out of US soon after 9/11. One of the planes stopped four times picking up siblings and relatives of Bin Laden. "The plane was chartered either by the Saudi Arabian Royal Familly or Osama bin Laden." – FBI officials statedBush and Cheney stonewalled investigation for more than a year before 9/11 Commisiion formed (first commission chairman - Henry Kissinger, he said no thank you when told he would have to disclose list of private business clients, also busy advising how to go into Iraq) Two key witnesses upon which 9/11 commission report is based were waterboarded a total of 266 times