JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

Post by John Beckham »

you're assuming Dan is real Sara.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

My name is Martin Hinrichs. I'am 42 years old and working as a 3d freelancer since 6 years.I'am living in northern germany and history is my passion.I become interested in the JFK assassination some 12 years ago.My online activity began some 6 month ago.I love animals (in particular my cat Paula) and stand in for empathy for all human being. I'am a supporter of the Dalai Lama whom i met personally in 1997.I use on every board my real name, called "Martin Hinrichs".Martin
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

to be honest John Beckham i honestly do not know what to believe anymore but i do wonder if he's real or not. and all this drama is taking it's toll on my interest in the JFK assassination and it's taking it's toll to the point where i'm two seconds from tossing my JFK docs dvd's out the door.
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

My best advise Sarah.Hit the " IGNORE " button. Your response and reaction ( Angry and Upset ) is exactly what these clowns are looking for.Imaginary friends. ? The Devil. ?I think a few people here need to seek URGENT pychiatric help.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i definately will do that and thank you for the advice.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

robin unger wrote:My best advise Sarah.Hit the " IGNORE " button. Your response and reaction ( Angry and Upset ) is exactly what these clowns are looking for.Imaginary friends. ? The Devil. ?I think a few people here need to seek URGENT pychiatric help.Very well said, Robin. I completely agree.Sara, if you leave and/or taint your interest in this subject because of your experience with ONE person (Pennyworth), you're cheating yourself out of knowledge.As Robin said, just hit the IGNORE button.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sara,....not only ignore it....lock it up in a rubber room.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:Sara,....not only ignore it....lock it up in a rubber room.Now THAT's thinkin' with yer dipstick, Jimmy!!!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Pasquale....the outtakes of "dipstick" were hilarious!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:Pasquale....the outtakes of "dipstick" were hilarious! I know! That had me in stitches over here. I was literally in tears laughing at it.My friends want me to BE that Irish/Scottish guy for Halloween...seriously...because I can immitate him!!!I just might do it too to get a load of laughs!