Discovery Channel is pure BS when it comes to JFK

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Discovery Channel is pure BS when it comes to JFK

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:saracarter766 wrote:yes i was talking about the purple dinosaur haha. You mean this adorable guy ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsKO_r76kfQWhen my son was born and was very young, I had to watch a LOT of Barney with him.Barney can be a little irratating, but not as much as this guy (Gary Mack)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW7t9vkBlNUA little irritating? That's like saying hammering a rusty nail into my hand is a little irritating. LOL
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Aww!!! Now I got this image of Mack wearing the lizard suit! I think I need to scrub my eyes with peroxide & make it go away!
Bob

Post by Bob »

bob franklin wrote:Aww!!! Now I got this image of Mack wearing the lizard suit! I think I need to scrub my eyes with peroxide & make it go away! Mack does speak with a forked tongue.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bahahaha now that's hilairious lol.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Forget about the lizard suit - I can imagine Mr Mack having to dress-up in a suit resembling a giant, pristine bullet .... though people could be mistaken for thinking it was something else!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

JDThomas wrote:Forget about the lizard suit - I can imagine Mr Mack having to dress-up in a suit resembling a giant, pristine bullet .... though people could be mistaken for thinking it was something else!HA HA HA HA!!!! Good one!Welcome to the forum!!!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:bob franklin wrote:Aww!!! Now I got this image of Mack wearing the lizard suit! I think I need to scrub my eyes with peroxide & make it go away! Mack does speak with a forked tongue. Yep. What he's doing with his disinformation is really forked up, isn't it? LOL I mean, really! Who the fork does he think he is?
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

I got to agree…I used to like the discovery channel, and I used to actually like Gary Mack, back in the Badge Man days…Discovery" Channel's 'Inside the Target car' programme was a total joke, it made Mack look even more of and idiot than he is. What I don’t understand is, he was one of the many critics that used to look and even try and convince people of a shooter from the grassy knoll, now after his big payday by getting the job on Elm Street, he does anything possible to try and discredit such findings…. The man is a disgrace…
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you guys are so funny i always enjoy reading everyones post.i know yesterday i was hardly on the computer cause i was down with a gall bladder attack and i was in to pain to post.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:you guys are so funny i always enjoy reading everyones post.i know yesterday i was hardly on the computer cause i was down with a gall bladder attack and i was in to pain to post. I hope you feel better, Sara.At least we can put a smile on your face here!