Jack Ruby And The Shooting of Lee Oswald

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Jack Ruby And The Shooting of Lee Oswald

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:tom jeffers wrote:whoever was in the ambulance, made sure his wound was going to kill him. they wouldn't go through that for nothing. isn't it amazing how this was the first assassination in the tv age that was covered on camera beginning to end? they wanted oswald killed on camera to quiet the conspiracy talk and also eliminate the government from suspicion of any wrong doing. what would have happened if he "hung himself" instead? this way it was all on camera done by a strip joint operator. case closed!I think in the original "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" from many years ago, one of the guys in the ambulance was interviewed, and he said that sometime before arriving at Parkland Oswald stopped moaning and appeared to be dead. I haven't had a chance to look for it yet, but I remember someone saying that the treatment of Oswald after the shooting was the worst thing they could have done for an abdominal wound; something along the lines of mouth to mouth resuscitation, and that this was done in a room in the basement before loading onto the ambulance and that they waited an extraordinary length of time before doing that. Maybe I can find that.On another note, I don't think the conspirators were all too happy about having to kill Oswald in such fashion- better that he be killed shortly after the assassination trying to flee. Using Ruby with obvious mob contacts and a lame motive were aspects of the Oswald murder they had to accept, but having him killed on national TV looked really really bad for Dallas and American justice, and could reasonably have sparked national outrage and heightened suspicion. Obviously, they had chosen Ruby to do it, and they figured he would stay silent, but they were very wrong about that and eventually had to kill him too.The issue about the emergency medical treatment Oswald got in the basement of the police station was the CPR and specifically the pumping down on his chest which is generally something you DON'T want to do to someone who was shot in the torso because it causes MORE internal bleeding. I'm not an expert, but I remember it was Jim Marrs who said it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, no wonder Oswald bled to death. I think Marrs said that as well.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, no wonder Oswald bled to death. I think Marrs said that as well.In one of the interviews with Robert Groden (I posted the interview segments a few months ago), I think Groden said that he has new pictures of Oswald in the hospital and that there is a heart monitor next to him that is actually registering a normal heart beat. I think those pictures will be in Groden's new book.Has anyone else heard this?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, I heard the same thing. I believe it was on the Alex Jones show where I heard it. In any event, I'm looking forward to reading Groden's book when it comes out.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, I heard the same thing. I believe it was on the Alex Jones show where I heard it. In any event, I'm looking forward to reading Groden's book when it comes out.That's where I heard it too, on the Alex Jones show. I understand that Groden's new book is a real eye-opener. I can't wait for it to come out.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, I heard the same thing. I believe it was on the Alex Jones show where I heard it. In any event, I'm looking forward to reading Groden's book when it comes out.That's where I heard it too, on the Alex Jones show. I understand that Groden's new book is a real eye-opener. I can't wait for it to come out.I usually go to Groden's website on a daily basis. If I see any news about the book, I'll let everyone know.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks, Pasquale, it's good to know I wasn't misremembering the CPR story. Never heard the heart monitor story though.In his book, Conspiracy of Silence, Dr. Crenshaw was very damning of LBJ. who he says called and implied- none too discreetly- that it would be best if Oswald were to confess before he died. I've seen a youtube of Crenshaw talking about this, but it was a little toned down in comparison to the account in his book.Groden claims to know (and have acccess?) to Kennedy's brain! The book should be quite something.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

imagine if the memo surfaced about jack ruby working for congressman nixon had surfaced that week?
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Indeed!But there is another angle regarding Nixon and Ruby that doesn't get enough attention, in my opinion. It's true that Nixon claimed that Ruby worked for him, and this claim was used to excuse Ruby from testifying before a Congressional committee of some sort (again, I am too lazy to look it up now). But that doesn't necessarily mean that Ruby was in fact working for Nixon; it could very well have been nothing more than a cover story to keep Ruby from testifying.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

its kind of funny that Nixon had that power to stop Ruby from testifing...just think,Nixon wrote him a sick note to school...these people are WAY too above the law to have the control over Judges excusing people from being witnesses..so a letter gets you off the hook?...wheres my senator...I want him to call in sick for me.