Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.Exactly.Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What is "hard evidence," and why, Mr. Mack, do you think there is no "hard evidence" of a conspiracy? This is a good non-insulting question, Pasquale. Getting emotional would be the pre-democratic, the barbaric, the mob's communication culture.Exactly.Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack? Pasquale, yes you can. There is plenty of "hard evidence" that Gary is "Mack The Sack"
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mack said one thing in 1988 on TMWKK. Now he says a lot of other things. Privately, he says that he thinks there could be a conspiracy depending on who he is talking to, but publically (like in the Discovery specials on the JFK assassination) and as curator of the 6th floor museum at the TSBD, he is a big proponent of the magic bullet theory and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin. Mack deserves all the criticism he gets, not just for flip flopping, but because he still talks about the SBT or MBT like it was a reality, when he know FULL well that it isn't. Mack is a smart guy and well spoken. Somebody got to him. When you see me posting things that are similar to Mack's beliefs or not posting at all, you will know somebody got to me.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

How much would it take?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack? That is not an easy question to answer for me. Although I think his opportunism deserved to feel contempt of truthers and recently I told Wim, that in German "er hat 'ne Macke" means "he is not quite right in his head", I do now think it is wrong to speak about anybody this way, because insult does not lead to anything constructive. So no, you should not call him this way. I hope you understand that this is no defense of his position.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack? That is not an easy question to answer for me. Although I think his opportunism deserved to feel contempt of truthers and recently I told Wim, that in German "er hat 'ne Macke" means "he is not quite right in his head", I do now think it is wrong to speak about anybody this way, because insult does not lead to anything constructive. So no, you should not call him this way. I hope you understand that this is no defense of his position.I understand where you are coming from Chris. However, the lies that we have seen here perpetrated in the United States in the MSM by Mack via the Discovery channel etc., get people a little riled up. Also, the U.S. is a country that loves nicknames for people. For anyone. Presidents...politicians...athletes...celebrities...friends...you name it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, yes you can. There is plenty of "hard evidence" that Gary is "Mack The Sack" You just made me literally laugh out loud! Good one!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Wait, does that mean I shouldn't call him Mack the Sack? That is not an easy question to answer for me. Although I think his opportunism deserved to feel contempt of truthers and recently I told Wim, that in German "er hat 'ne Macke" means "he is not quite right in his head", I do now think it is wrong to speak about anybody this way, because insult does not lead to anything constructive. So no, you should not call him this way. I hope you understand that this is no defense of his position.My sense of humor betrays me sometimes. I find that it helps my blood pressure.Anyway, my asking was more of a joke question than anything else...just another reason to say his nickname again. For the sake of keeping things civil, I'll pull it in a notch. Christoph, to "pull it in a notch" means to tone down the insulting nicknames just a little. No promises though, because if I see Mack again on the television spewing more disinformation, I might have a relapse! LOL
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

When you are in a generous mood, you can call him Gary Hack.