Bruce Patrick Brychek

CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
12:51 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Classified - Bearing the Designation Classified; available only to Authorized Persons.

Top Secret - Bearing the Classification Top-Secret, the Highest Level of Classified Information; limited to persons authorized to use anything so classified.

We hear and read about these terms every day without really paying much attention.

For example, in the last few days an American with Classified or Top Secret Clearance was arrested
in a sting operation, thinking he was selling Top Secret Information to an Israelli Mossad Agent.

The agent in question was actually an Undercover U.S. Federal Agent.

While discussing this with some friends, I revived a question that keeps popping into my head.

Who determines what is Classified, or Top Secret ?

And Who Determines Who Receives This Information ?

And Who Determines Who Is Assigned To The Committee Who Decides ?

Going one step further, I was advised by a few sources that there are 20 - 30 Top Secret Levels of Information above the President of the United States of America.

Presently, that of course is President Barack Obama.

Further, I do recall a recording of an interview that I had seen over thirty (30) years ago with then
newly elected President John F. Kennedy. When asked how he felt about becoming the President, he jokingly said that he wanted to find out all about Roswell, Area 51, and everything on the aliens.

JFK then very seriously said that he found out to his dismay that he did not have high enough clearance.My whole purpose of this diatribe is to focus on a few questions.We are always talking here
on the JFK Forum about the CIA, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the House, the Senate, the President and His Cabinet, the Ruling Powers, the Masons, the Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, the Illuninati, the Military Industrial Complex, the Main Stream Media, the New World Order, etc.

Can we track Classified and Top Secret ?

Can we determine who gets what information, from whom, what, when, where, why, and how ?

This will not be an easy task. This will entail, I believe on going research and investigation. But maybe the Forum Search Engine might be up to the task.

Then we can more narrowly focus on who received Classified and Top Secret Material on the Assassination of JFK, i.e., Operation Zipper. Certainly these files exist on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Confidential Matters.

Then, could we extrapolate who actually runs the United States of America ?

Just My Artificial Construct Of How I Would Approach This Subject Matter.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
kenmurray

CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by kenmurray »

Herewe have the Bush/Clinton connection besides them being on the golf course

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAoibzBQ ... jtiDy46kxA
kenmurray

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by kenmurray »

The total interview of CIA operative Chip Tatum:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6dOsAZ ... 18&index=7
tom jeffers

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?!?

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generali ... rity.htmit appears as if the DOD has the power.
Phil Dragoo

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Regarding Bush and Clinton--consider Terry Reed and John Cummings, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the C.I.A., SPI/Shapolsky, 1994.https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clin ... 2493Oliver North and Bill Clinton in a bunker guarded by Buddy Young, arguing over cocaine profits arising from the Contra assistance.Incidentally Daniel Ortega is accused by his step-daughter of serial molestation from her eleventh year.http://www.therealnicaragua.com/Files/t ... a.pdfBuddy Young would be Clinton's regional FEMA director when Federal employees of Bandelier National Monument set a "controlled burn" summer of 2000 when the temperature was rising, humidity was low, and winds were strong----Los Alamos National Labs (LANL) was evacuated--enabling the sanitizing of the theft of nuclear tapes----something seen in the spectacular lifting of all U.S. warhead designs and legacy codes by Wen Ho Lee-See Code Name Kindred Spirit, Notra Trulock.https://www.amazon.com/Code-Name-Kindre ... 4030464The intrigue surrounding the "loss" of China in '49 and the invasion by Kim Il Sung the following year--A former Army intelligence officer tasked to establish the Chinese order of battle after the armistice posits a four-way deal:http://www.henrymarkholzer.citymax.com/ ... dfConsider the set-up of MacArthur, keeping him in the dark, as Stalin sees a way to keep China from normal relations with the U.S.While China is ready to back Kim Il-Sung's zeal to unite the peninsula----and Truman--and Marshall--insure a huge military authorization----something the first SecDef Forrestal resisted--resulting in flying lessons--(really now, the "suicide note in the form of the Greek poem in his own hand" was NOT in his hand at all)CIA and Air Force arose out of the '47 National Security Act--the year of Roswelland Seamus Coogan finds Allen Dulles at the heart of the UFO mythology creationTo start I shall focus on Allen Dulles’ role in the creation of the modern day UFO phenomenon. This was born out of the Cold War, which have had far reaching and, dare I say, negative consequences on society and on research into the Kennedy assassination and other such areas. One person who consistently wrote about the problems of the CIA playing ‘God’ at the time was an important lower rung establishment figure by the name of Dr. Leon Davidson, who implicated Dulles all the way through his research career. Both parts of this essay are based largely on his commentaries. This focus on Dulles, flies in the face of the accusations that Jim Angleton was involved in running the asinine MJ-12 program to cover up UFOs; in this regard there’s little evidence that Angleton himself was part of a ‘disinformation campaign’. Individuals like Angleton may have pulled a shift or two in the alien palaver promoting bogus UFO stories, but not in the crucial period between the end of WWII and Dulles becoming DCI in 1953. It seems the core people behind Dulles pushing the original UFO agenda were Charles Cabell and CD Jackson, with important if indirect roles coming from Frank Wisner and Dulles’s brother John Foster upon Eisenhower’s election in 1952.https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kenn ... e-iClinton strengthened Eastasia while Clinton strengthened Eurasia (missiles, warheads, uranium--oh my)as dba Obama was flexible--the balance of permawar must be maintained--In the world of 1984 the three superstates are sacrosanct as conflict is restricted to the nonaligned quadrilateraland of course the world must be made safe for somaand the Article II president, the temporary resident of the Oval Office, finds tremendous resistance from the deep state's infrastructure.
Slav

Re: CLASSIFIED vs. TOP SECRET ?

Post by Slav »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
9:14 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

10.20.2009 - I originally Posted and Circulated this inquisitive Headline and Supporting
Material.

* There are allegedly 20 - 30 levels of Top Secret and Classified above the President of
the U.S.

* There are allegedly 21 U.S. Intelligence Agencies.

* The are now 6 Branches of the U.S. Military: Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, Air
Force, and Space Force.

* The calamity of the last four years in America including the Impeachment Melodrama,
the 2020 Presidential Process, the Coronavirus Planned-Demic, on top of the usual crime,
drugs, economy, gangs, politics, weather problems, etc.

POINT IS:

Do you feel confidence in How America is "running" ?

Who do you feel is "Running" America today ?

Are you confident that a Beginning Game, a Middle Game, and an End Game will be put
in place after the 01.20.2021 Presidential Inauguration, regardless of who is sworn in ?

Are "We the People..." experiencing cosmic coincidences of Bad Luck ?, or Do you think
that some Master Game Plan is in progress ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.