Jesse Ventura new show

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Illuminati

Post by Dealey Joe »

http://www.libertylobby.org/ known as "THE SPOTLIGHT"put out of business in 2001 by lawsuits, sound familiar??now a shadow version called " New Frontiersman"Forum members,This Bilderberg thing is old business. formerly known as "Illuminati"and even before the The Counsel of Just Men"I am surprised at the seeming lack of general knowlege of these groups.In reality as Jesse revealed this is actually the front group for the real Hidden Elitea small group of less than a dozen members, very hidden, and imposible to expose.As you can see even Wikapedia has most of the info that Jesse used last night on his program.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial, annual, invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of great influence in the fields of politics, business, banking, and media. Each conference is under intense secrecy and security, with the last meeting guarded by police, security services, military helicopters and even fighter jets.[1][2]The group meets annually at hotels or resorts throughout the world—for two consecutive years in Europe followed by a year in the United States or Canada. This tradition appeared to be broken in 2008 when the meeting was held in Chantilly, Virginia, so as to give easier access to those associated with the US elections. The 2009 Bilderberg meeting took place from 14-16 May in Athens, Greece.[3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search The reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States (1776). Academic historians argue that conspiracy theorists misinterpret the “eye and pyramid” as the Masonic symbol of the Illuminati,[1][2] an 18th-century secret society conspiracists speculate continues to exist and is plotting on behalf of a New World Order.[3][4] In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" or "NWO" refers to the emergence of a bureaucratic collectivist one-world government.[5]The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign nation-states and put an end to international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.[6]Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[7] Skeptics, such as political scientist Michael Barkun, have expressed concern that right-wing conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many left-wing conspiracy theorists but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries. Sociologists warn that this development may not only fuel lone-wolf terrorism but have devastating effects on American political life, such as the far right and the far left joining forces to launch an insurrectionary national-anarchist[8] movement capable of subverting the established political powers.[6][9][10][11][12][13]The term "secret societies" could include criminal organizations, such as the Triad, Yakuza or the Cosa Nostra organizations.[citation needed]The United States of America's National Security Agency has been described as a secret society since its very existence was, for many years, a secret. People (such as James Bamford, in The Puzzle Palace, 1982) used to say that the letters NSA stood for "No Such Agency" or "Never Say Anything"; and, in the early 1990s, the CIA had a website but the NSA did not. This has changed: the NSA has had a website for several years, and its activities are debated in Congress and the press. Its budget is still classified, but it officially exists. Its activities are authorized and are paid for, although the details of those activities, which may include the dissemination of information, are secrets.There is still a solution to this as the Lady Doctor who flew in from Pannama told Jesse.They are still outnumbered, The only way this can be done is to regain control of the Senate and House of Representatives.There are 545 people who can change all this but they have to get out of the pockets of the lobbyist and save the nation and in doing so will save the world.There are other important things involved but it is not politicly correct to talk about them.They have gotten us so divided and controlled we can't agree on anything nor speak of forbiden subjects.
kenmurray

Re: Jesse Ventura new show

Post by kenmurray »

Tonight's episode is about Apocalypse 2012 where Jesse investigates top secret under ground bunkers being built in places like the Nevada desert and the White House. 10 pm est.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I saw last night's show and was quite interesting. Jesse revealed that one of the largest underground bunkers in America is right below the Denver Airport.
Phil Dragoo

Yamantau Mountain

Post by Phil Dragoo »

tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

kenmurray wrote:I saw last night's show and was quite interesting. Jesse revealed that one of the largest underground bunkers in America is right below the Denver Airport. My son graduated from the air force acadamy last year in colorado springs. NORAD has a vast amount of secure area in the mountains as well as the government. a geologist hired by the government phil schneider (who was killed for spilling the beans) gave his life and talked about the underground cities that he helped build.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYTnIeEUdche says there are atleast 126 (i later heard 162) cities that are all interconnected by an underground magnetic monorail system that can travel at mach 2. there is also roadways that are 2 lanes, one for each way that can be used to transport goods in trucks.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Volume # 4, Big Brother was powerful.WHAT BLEW ME OFF OF MY CHAIR MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE WAS:JESSE VENTURA STATED THAT AFTER BEING ELECTED GOVERNOR, HE WAS TAKEN TO THE BASEMENT OF THE CAPITAL, BROUGHT INTO A ROOM, AND QUESTIONED BY TWENTY (20) CIA AGENTS. SOME IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS SUCH. OTHERS REFUSED TOTAL IDENTIFICATION.I believe him.That said, and that having been done to Jesse Ventura upon becoming Governor of Minnesota, WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE TO BARACK OBAMA UPON BECOMING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?i have always jokingly said the following but i really think that it is not far from being the truth:after the president gets elected he is brought into the basement of some old mansion that is setup as a theater room. there are old curtains hanging on the wall and a faint smell of cigar and beer. the elected president is sat down in a chair and the room is dimly lit. all of a sudden an old projector is turned on and the unaltered zapruder film is shown on the movie screen. after it is over a nameless man looks at the president elect and asks "Any Questions?"
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers:Tom - Excellent Post. I remember you stating that before. Even then, I believed that you were correct.Please note Wim's New Headline Posted today:"Obama Administration Wants To Fight Conspiracy Nuts," Posted by M. Wim Dankbaar, Saturday, 01.16.2010, 4:02 a.m.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
NickMarinich

Post by NickMarinich »

Watched the first two episodes on Youtube, really enjoyed it. I hope Jesse does get the opportunity to interview Files. That would bring much needed media attention to the case.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Nick Marinich:Nick - I enjoy Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Shows. They are cute, "cocktail hour" Cliff Notes type forty (40) minute shows. Introduction, Beginning, Middle, Conclusion, done in forty (40) minutes, not counting the commercials.See if his show is even renewed, and I would be surprised at that.Jesse Ventura will never get to see, or meet Jimmy Sutton/Files.Jesse Ventura will never get to interview Jimmy Sutton/Files.Arguendo, even if it occurred, it would accomplish nothing. Americans as a group are a bunch of self-serving, instant gratification, what's in it for me now, apathetic, lazy, sheeple. 80% or more of Americans wouldn't know or recognize the total truth in anything if it hit them in the face.Don't hold your breath. (Confidential, don't tell anybody I told you).Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
andries

Post by andries »

BruceWhat i,m wondering about, why focusing that mutch on jesse ventura or others in the indeed lazy unwilling US, to bring this all to the media,tv channels and publicYou know better than i do that this subject will never be a homematchany place is better and more cooperative than the US.I think there are fare better chances and more opportunities in a lot off other country,s.It,s done before why not take the long way home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZNU_RbzWg