Operation Northwoods

JFK Assassination
Bob

Operation Northwoods

Post by Bob »

It is my contention that the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy is directly related to the events of 9/11. Before the Cuban Missile Crisis of October, 1962, JFK was presented with a plan that was called Operation Northwoods. ALL the joint chiefs endorsed the plan. As did Allen Dulles. JFK obviously refused to implement the plan. Before I go any further, let us all see the plan...Please take a real good look at the plan. Sounds pretty crazy huh? Treasonous in fact. Here is the essence of the plan. Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets. Also for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas. In addition, there would be a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit. Planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence (where have we heard that before), all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and the joint chiefs the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war. Just like 9/11.These were the same joint chiefs that wanted JFK to invade Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. An invasion that would have led to a nuclear exchange and probably WWIII.But look at the plan again. The plan was VERY similar to the events of 9/11. Instead of Cuba, like in 1962, the targets were Afghanistan and Iraq in 2001. After 9/11, the U.S. invaded both of those countries and are still there with no end in sight.JFK was at odds with the joint chiefs and the CIA. It all started with the Bay of Pigs and Operation Pluto. JFK never trusted the military or the CIA again. JFK would refuse to allow Operation Northwoods. JFK would refuse to invade Cuba during the missile crisis. JFK was getting out of Vietnam. JFK was having back channel peace negotiations with both Cuba and the Soviet Union. JFK was attempting to tear the CIA into 1,000 pieces and had fired the holy cow himself...Dulles. JFK also fired General Lemnitzer after he presented Operation Northwoods. Bottom line, the Military Industrial Complex was VERY unhappy with JFK.Add to that, RFK was being very tough on the mob, who was married to the CIA. JFK was also making changes to the Federal Reserve, plus was going to make big oil pay it's fair share.Together those forces that JFK was trying to change, instead eliminated JFK on 11/22/1963. Since then, the U.S. government and the MSM have tried to keep a lid on what really happened that day in Dealey Plaza.Almost 40 years later, 9/11 happened. Operation Northwoods was a blueprint for the events of that day. The enemies after 9/11 were Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. Two guys that were given weaponry and money in the 1980's by a couple of guys named Ronald Reagan and Poppy Bu$h. Friends then, enemies now. Either way, LOTS of money for the Military Industrial Complex. There are more contractors on the ground in both Afghanistan and Iraq than troops. People from Halliburton, Blackwater and their ilk. These contractors and other war profiteers are making BILLIONS off these wars. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve and big banking have the U.S. in the worst financial crisis since the great depression. But Wall Street is still making huge profits, even after they were bailed out with hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars. Big oil is also making obscene profits. We are living the future that JFK tried to change.But just like the JFK assassination, the MSM refuses to acknowledge what really happened on 9/11. Just like the JFK murder, they protect the guilty. Why? Because they are guilty as well.
Dealey Joe

Re: Operation Northwoods

Post by Dealey Joe »

Awesome Bob, good work.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I second that motion Joe.!!!Bob, I see a Pulitzer prize winner in your future.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

We need to get Bob on BlackOp?How do we do that?
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

Good work, Bob. Keep spreading the word and raising awareness. And did you see my post in an earlier thread about Operation Bojinka? It was kind of like an updated Northwoods, except it was an Al-Qaeda plot (meaning it was CIA). But for those interested in Operation Bojinka, here's a good link...http://www.historycommons.org/timeline. ... inkaHere's a bit more info on Northwoods...http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... uba_505And no study of Operation Northwoods would be complete without understanding the Project for a New American Century (PNAC). It was a neoconservative (read "Nazi") think tank put together in 1997 to study how the United States could achieve "full spectrum dominance" on a global scale. The people involved reads like a role call of the Bush administration. And all their documented goals and plans hinged on one key element...“There appears to be general agreement concerning the need to transform the US military into a significantly different kind of force from that which emerged victorious from the Cold and Gulf Wars. Yet this verbal support has not been translated into a defense program supporting transformation… the ‘critical mass’ needed to effect it has not yet been achieved. One may conclude that, in the absence of a strong external shock to the United States—a latter-day ‘Pearl Harbor’ of sorts—surmounting the barriers to transformation will likely prove a long, arduous process.” Bush and his pals steal the White House and then their "new Pearl Harbor" in 9/11 happens seven months later. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right? You can read more on the PNAC here...http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... inciplesIf this is new information to any of you, then please, research these topics on your own. It's time we all wake up and see how the world really works. Your government doesn't give a damn about you. Democrat or Republican, it's all a big puppet show. It's merely distraction to keep you from realizing the U.S. is a corporation run by international bankers, the military industrial complex, and greedy, vile politicians concerned with nothing more than lining their own pockets.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Great stuff, Bob.I raced through and am looking forward to taking some time with it later, but I was wondering if you or anyone else might be able to make a quick list of who comprised the Joint Chiefs of Staff at that time (and how signed).Thanks!
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Great stuff, Bob.I raced through and am looking forward to taking some time with it later, but I was wondering if you or anyone else might be able to make a quick list of who comprised the Joint Chiefs of Staff at that time (and how signed).Thanks!I'll continue to look for the entire list, but in terms of being the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs under JFK, the post was held by Lemnitzer until October 1st, 1962. The main reason JFK got rid of Lemnitzer was his overly hawkish point of view regarding foreign policy, namely Operation Northwoods. After getting rid of Lemnitzer, JFK brought in Max Taylor to be Chairman. Taylor was the main guy during the Cuban Missile Crisis, which happened a couple of weeks after he officially took over. Taylor was one of the few guys JFK and RFK trusted in the military. Just imagine the pressure JFK would have been under with Lemnitzer, Curtis LeMay and other hawks screaming at him during the crisis. LeMay wanted to invade Cuba from the first day. It would have caused a nuclear exchange, as the Soviets have since said that nuclear capabilty was ready to go had an U.S. invasion taken place. And the orders were to use nukes if the U.S. attacked.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.02.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this Headline, and the powerful supporting documentation that most Americans, and certainly many researchers and writers are unaware of in subject matters such as this.11.22.2012 - Certainly we are no closer to the "truth" in either Big Event, 11.22.1963, or 09.11.2001. And instead of inching closer to the "truth" and understanding as time moves on, we are clearly moving toward not only increasing ignorance, but continued alteration and fabrication of history forever.Today the chances of ever obtaining the "complete truth" for either 11.22.1963, or 09.11.2001 if not impossible, are certainly improbable, and at the least extremely remote in my opinion.Outside of groups such as this, what focused concerns or effort, if any, really exist anywhere, that has any chance of success ?What do you think ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.14.2103Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.02.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this Headline, powerful material, and his input on thispivotal subject matter, and Interrelated and Interwoven matters.If you have not reviewed this material at all, or even lately, I suggest that you reviewthis in conjunction with several of the other Intelligence related Headlines and Postsfrom many of the other well read and well researched JFK Murder Solved Forum Members.My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.14.2103Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.02.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this Headline, powerful material, and his input on thispivotal subject matter, and Interrelated and Interwoven Matters.If you have not reviewed this material at all, or even lately, I suggest that you reviewthis in conjunction with several of the other Intelligence related Headlines and Postsfrom many of the other well read and well researched JFK Murder Solved Forum Members.There is no Silver Bullet to understanding The JFK Matter without making a serious effort toanalyze, investigate, read, research, and study many of the writings available.Fortunately, The JFK Murder Solved Forum has one of the best, and constantly improvingOne Stop Shopping Centers For Food For This Knowledge.My opinion.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.