Barack Obama, former CIA agent:

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Barack Obama, former CIA agent:

Post by ChristophMessner »

Obama says his father served in WW II ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw... but his father and his step-father were 5 resp. 6 years old in the beginning of WW II!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

you cannot expect that all members of a group like and agree with each other. we are talking about huge egos and they all think they are right (sound familiar) The rothchilds supported hillary and the rockefellers supported obama. We have the republicans and the democrats, both supported by the powers that be, both have the same basic agenda, (world domination, new world order, one world government) but they have different ideas on how to accomplish it. you cannot be so naive that you think they all pat each other on the back and suck each others d#cks. Well maybe obama after all he does have his personal assistant Reggie Love go with him everywhere to help him BLOW the kinks out of his necessary long distance travel.
andries

Post by andries »

He,s rather confused, It,s his grandfather who served in WW2,and it,s his father he had to convince, that whatever the costhe wanted to be the first black american presidential puppet on a cia string.That must have been some kind off war but not WW2.
Phil Dragoo

CRF: Iran: Time for a New Approach

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.iranwatch.org/privateviews/C ... ly04.pdfOh that Fox News. What's Murdoch doing in Dubai. What's Bill Clintonetti doing flacking for Dubai. What's Obama doing going to Harvard on Saudi's dime. What's Hillary doing with Huma. And is that last one out on video.Dick the Bruiser's cousin The Crusher waved a steel folding chair at me in the basement of WISH-TV the CBS affiliate where Jane Pauley got her start.Gee it seemed so real.Poppy production is up. We are in Afghanistan. Someone tried to take us out of Vietnam.Our friend the colonel was ordered to provide safe passage there for a drug convoy coming out of Charlieville.And they said in Dallas the man to see was Jack at the Carousel. If you want to move anything that is.Maybe he owed some favors.Do these people wear jerseys.Oh and do you think Jim Webb convinced Burma/Myanmar to get out of the drug business.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Is Sarah Palin a CIA Agent? !!!!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think me and her are the only ones that aint.Maybe you too but I'm not sure?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe I think you are a secret agent, man:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881IprJOvbE
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:Joe I think you are a secret agent, man:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881IprJOvbEIf you keep telling everyone it won't be a secret anymore
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce Patrick Brycheck,You got me. I have been making a comparision of the Obama presidency and JFK's. Not on which guy is the better president or this or that but my interest is on learning what the threshold is before the economic elite order the CIA to pop a president. It's all there in the chapter, "JFK vs. Business." I've read their playbook. I'm trying to anticipate their next move. Hopefully, the Secret Service is as well. "The Wizards" as Thom refers to them are so predictable. They use the same themes no matter what decade or century they are in. They don't want a world in anguish when the president is assassinated. The 911 citizen investigators surprised them with their zeal and brilliance. We JFK investigators are like pit bulls and will not let it go. On the next hit they want it quiet and simple. To this end they are softening the people up by making them fall out of love with this guy and actually not care to much when he gets whacked. Hence the Fox hate machine and talk radio attack.www.jfkcia.com
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.11.2010Dear Mr. Michael Calder, and Fellow JFK Forum Member and Readers:Michael - I have been very seriously reading, studying, analyzing, and comparing and contrasting the first 1,000 days in office of JFK, and now Obama, with the CIA, wars, the Military Industrial Complex, The War Profiteers, and all related issues.At this point in time I think that there are three (3) types of assassination at this level, in today's scenario:1. Character Assassination which has been leveled rightly or wrongly against Obama in an ongoing, increasing crescendo. The American Public is becoming numb to Obama, his rhetoric, and his image.2. Actual Assassination which was used against JFK, MLK, RFK, and many others. Due to the ongoing Martyr Effect of these three, I tend to think that an out and out assassination would not be perpetrated against Obama. Even with a CIA Manchurian Candidate Programmed Killer at this point in time. But I have been wrong about brazen matters before. Would the race riots, and overall disorder that would certainly follow on top of all of the current economic collapse be desirable by The Ruling Elite ? Population Control !?! Martial Law ? Posse Comitatus ?3. Assassination By Accident which was used against JFK, Jr., and many others. Airplane crashes are so perfect for so many reasons. And generally so believable. And common, as today we have just learned that Alaska's former Senator was killed in an airplane crash. Could that have been a staged prelude ? Remember the apparent sabotage of Obama's airplane that was swept under the rug, that was discovered by total accident ?Michael, my thinking processes and Sequential Time Line Analyses of JFK'S and Obama's first 1,000 days in the Office of The President Of The United States Of America were reinforced when I read your above referenced comment. That is why I asked that pointed question.And that is why I am sincerely Thankful for your Most Sincere Response to the Theoretical Level of Comparison and Analysis that I was truly following myself for JFK'S and Obama's First 1,000 Days in Office.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.