the death of Calvin Coolidge?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

the death of Calvin Coolidge?

Post by Christian Hansen »

on january 5th 1933 former president Calvin Coolidge was found dead on the bathroomfloor in the Coolidge household in Massachussets by his wife Grace the official cause of death is a stroke but could there have been something behind meaby a plot or a conspiracy in other words could Calvin Coolidge have been assasinated
JDThomas

Re: the death of Calvin Coolidge?

Post by JDThomas »

Christian, do you know of a motive or any suspicions raised?Without a motive, there's nowhere to start.Playing devils advocate - he had retired from public office, with no real evidence of wanting to return and did not pose a threat to anyone. Whether his prior complaints of feeling unwell or not can be verified I don't know.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Agreed. No motive here. Coolidge did become depressed over the loss of his son and blamed himself for it.http://www.calvin-coolidge.org/html/the ... death.html
Christian Hansen

i can't find a motive other that nobody really know how Coolidge died
Bob

Post by Bob »

All I can tell you is that Coolidge preceeded Herbert Hoover as President of the United States. Some people believe that it was Coolidge's policies that set up Hoover for the great depression and the stock market collapse of 1929.
Christian Hansen

Bob wrote:All I can tell you is that Coolidge preceeded Herbert Hoover as President of the United States. Some people believe that it was Coolidge's policies that set up Hoover for the great depression and the stock market collapse of 1929. so Coolidge could have been assasinated by some angry Wall Street brokers
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Christian Hansen wrote:Bob wrote:All I can tell you is that Coolidge preceeded Herbert Hoover as President of the United States. Some people believe that it was Coolidge's policies that set up Hoover for the great depression and the stock market collapse of 1929. so Coolidge could have been assasinated by some angry Wall Street brokers No, he wasn't assassinated.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Coolidge was the guy responsible for Mount Rushmore, a great America landmark...http://www.calvin-coolidge.org/html/75t ... _rush.html
Christian Hansen

Bob wrote:Coolidge was the guy responsible for Mount Rushmore, a great America landmark...http://www.calvin-coolidge.org/html/75t ... ush.htmlif Coolidge was responsable for Mount Rushmore he should be at Mount Rushmore that's only fair
Bob

Post by Bob »

Christian Hansen wrote:Bob wrote:Coolidge was the guy responsible for Mount Rushmore, a great America landmark...http://www.calvin-coolidge.org/html/75t ... ush.htmlif Coolidge was responsable for Mount Rushmore he should be at Mount Rushmore that's only fairChristian, I was a Mass Comminication (Journalism) major in college. But I also minored in both Political Science and History. Needless to say, I had a lot of courses in those two areas. If I had to rank the 44 U.S. Presidents in terms of how good and bad they were, I would have Coolidge near the bottom, or among the worst. Coolidge was considered VERY lazy and took a LOT of vacations during his time in office. His policies set up Hoover for the economic collapse the U.S. would suffer. The absolute worst President, without a doubt, was Dumbya Bu$h. Bu$h took laziness and stupidity to a whole new extreme. I would also place James Buchanon, Warren Harding, Franklin Pierce (Dumbya's mom is a direct descendant), Rutherford Hayes, Herbert Hoover and Andrew Johnson also at the bottom of the heap. I would also rank JFK in my top 5 Presidents of all- time, even though he was in office for only a short time. The evil and greed that the world is experiencing today was a vision that JFK saw for the future. He tried to change all of that with his policies. That is why he died.