Ex-FBI Agent Claims Oswald Did Not Kill Kennedy

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Ex-FBI Agent Claims Oswald Did Not Kill Kennedy

Post by Jsnow915 »

something that always that sticks out in my mind is the line about getting his daughter some shoes...I know it means nothing,but to me always rings in my head about being some type of code...I know...stupid...but always felt it meant something.
Slav

Post by Slav »

how come these links dont work?This is funny you get 2 fbi men that come out and Files admit being the shooter and a whole lot of other evidence enough to convict someone and still nothing? This is all about money how much do they need? Were being run by organized crime government.There must be a way to get charges laid isnt there?
Ray Mitcham

Post by Ray Mitcham »

Slav wrote:how come these links dont work?Slav,I had the same problem. Copy the link and then insert it into the address bar. It should work then.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ray Mitcham wrote:Slav wrote:how come these links dont work?Slav,I had the same problem. Copy the link and then insert it into the address bar. It should work then.Ray, when you click on the links, it says on mine to "open content on a new window". I did that and it would work then.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

This is old news. Been in public record for 30 years. This is not a recent revelation.With that said, just because Milteer had prior knowledge of the event, does not mean he did the shooting. It merely means he knew it was going to happen.Rose Chermaine also knew it was going to happen, does that mean she did it?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Alex Hidell wrote:This is old news. Been in public record for 30 years. This is not a recent revelation.With that said, just because Milteer had prior knowledge of the event, does not mean he did the shooting. It merely means he knew it was going to happen.Rose Chermaine also knew it was going to happen, does that mean she did it?Milteer may be old news but Don Adams revealing his story certainly is not!
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

What's the point? If I say men landed on the moon in 1968, is that a big deal??EVERYONE already knows men landed on the moon in 1968.Why would me reporting an event 40 years after it happened that everyone knows about, be a big deal.I dont' get it:(
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Alex Hidell wrote:What's the point? If I say men landed on the moon in 1968, is that a big deal??EVERYONE already knows men landed on the moon in 1968.Why would me reporting an event 40 years after it happened that everyone knows about, be a big deal.I dont' get it:(Did I say it was a big deal? I don't think everyone knows about it either.
Phil Dragoo

Another FBI agent speaks out

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Ken, I recommend William Matson Law's In the Eye of History (2005) for its series of candid interviews with eyewitnesses to the Bethesda event.FBI Special Agent Jim Sibert over the course of several years and many letters and phone calls and an exclusive in-person interview relates to the author Jim Law that there was a large wound in the rear not shown in the photos.Sibert says “somebody leaned on” Dr. Perry.Sibert does NOT buy the magic bullet, says it was Specter's invention, and that Ford moved the wound in the latter's book to make it work.Milteer may have been in Dealey. Conein may have been there.Plumlee was there, and just commented regarding Mexican drug gangs' possession of U.S. military weapons, M-16s, grenade launchers.Lansky with Luciano was working with ONI during the war. Lansky later ran the drugs out of Havana, circa 1947 when the outfit relocated Jack Rubenstein to Dallas on retainer.Oswald was working for the FBI at the time of his murder by Jack Ruby.There were so many interconnections no one would want an investigation; it was designed with many water-tight compartments.Oswald the ONI false defector, trying to contact John Hurt in North Carolina the Saturday night before he was killed.Oswald the street demonstrator false-flagged to Fair Play for Cuba Committee is arrested and calls for an FBI agent to come talk to him; and behold the agent comes.It wasn't LBJ who insisted on the Warren Commission.It wasn't Carlos Marcello who destroyed the Secret Service records rather than comply with the JFK Records Act.Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.Everybody wants to solve the JFK deal, but everything is yesterday's papers.The barn window was open and the mockingbird got in.