The Cuban Connection

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

The Cuban Connection

Post by Tom Bigg »

I know it has been suggested that former Cuban immigrants had a hand in the JFK murder. My take on Kennedy's failure to follow through in the Cuban invasion created many insoluble problems for the U.S.. Yes, I understand that a full-bore invasion of Cuban would have been against international law, but it would have been a much lesser evil than Vietnam and other countries thousands of miles away where the CIA has had a hand in destabilization.
Alex Hidell

Re: The Cuban Connection

Post by Alex Hidell »

Lots of folks were unhappy with JFK by 1963. The mob, KKK, Minutemen, John Birhcers, Cubans, CIA, Southern Baptists but the ones that had both the means and motive to carry out the murder..... drumroll please........The Mob.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

Yeah but there was no way the mob would take that on without CIA/military cover and logistics. And who could forget our friends the banksters who had tentacles all through the CIA. A lot more to it than just the mob because they didn't stop after JFK. They had quite the banner year in '67.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Mob did the dirty work knowing Dallas Police, LBJ, Hoover and the CIA had their backs.