JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:15 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers;

What about an experimental, and annual if it works, JFK Forum Annual World Meeting.

Food For Thought:

1. Year 1, Chicago, Illinois, because it is the home of Jimmy Files, and his take off point
for his journey to Dallas, Texas.

Also, it is approximately the middle of the USA, with good transportation, and facilities.

I have other reasons for suggesting Chicago, Illinois first. They would be surprising, and
impressive, but if nobody likes my idea in the first place, then my other ideas fall by the
way side.

2. Year 2, Dallas, Texas. This way, all the kinks and planning would hopefully be worked
out, or improved. What other place could be more appropriate for our Second Meeting.

Please understand that I have no authority to "arrange this" under any name at this point in
time.

I offer this in the Spirit of a Suggestion.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Pennyworth

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,What about an experimental, and annual if it works, JFK Forum Annual World Meeting.I would suggest possibly:1. Year 1, Chicago, Illinois, because it is the home of Jimmy Files, andhis take off point for his journey to Dallas, Texas. Also, it is about in themiddle of the USA, with good transportation, and facilities. I have other reasons for suggesting Chicago, Illinois first. They would be surprising, and impressive, but if nobody likes my idea in the first place, then my other ideas fall by the way side.2. Year 2, Dallas, Texas. This way, all the kinks and planning would hopefully be worked out, or improved. What other place could be moreappropriate for our Second Meeting.I ask for feedback from all JFK Forum Members.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

AMAZING!!! My mind is on the same plane(mental). I was just thinking about this YESTERDAY!!!! I was thinking how I would like to go see Dallas, (never been there)and imagining how much fun it would be if we all could meet! YES!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I would definitely try and make the meeting, depending on the dates. I get up to the midwest every summer (Chicago) and Dallas is easily accessible from Florida. Florida wouldn't be a bad location for an event either. How about Amsterdam some day?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Im all for it, in fact I didnt respond because I thought it was already a go. Hey, are you going to make me wear a suit and tie, or can I come in jeans

It would be great to meet all of you.

Just tell me when and where.......
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

im in!
Pennyworth

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Summer 2007, Chicago, I

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,I have raised this idea several times before. It was on the JFK Forum before it was crashed 3 - 4 times, and still remains on our current records.Testing the waters.Are we ready yet ?Wim is producing a major JFK Documentary which is being prepared in Chicago, Illinois right now. What better place and time to release it to the world, along with our First Annual JFK Forum Meeting ?Thoughts ??? Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I'm in!!!!!
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Paul, will you be traveling UP from Sin City?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Billy Boggs wrote:Paul, will you be traveling UP from Sin City?

Oh Nooo!!! Its too dangerous!!! I will by-pass the primrose path to the everlasting bonfire..........

I'll be traveling up from the 'City of Angels.'
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Speaking of Sin City, the Jezebel now boasts of having 8 of the 10 largest hotels in the world...
anyone who has visited recently can see why it is so...my guess is that they were financed by B of A and Old David himself has his hands in the cookie jar.... frankly I'd rather go to Disneyland for a vacation
Pennyworth

Re: FIRST JFK FORUM ANNUAL WORLD MEETING:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Please REMEMBER and UNDERSTAND that while I am totally behind the idea of our First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting taking place in Chicago, and perhaps next year in Dallas, Texas, I have no authority to create and organize this. Mr. Wim Dankbaar is the owner, creator, and guiding force behind The JFK Forum.I will gladly help, but we will need a planning committee, and serious indications of possible attendees, well in advance.It is already Mid-March, 2007. Seriously, who would attend ?????Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

How about Las Vegas???? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!