November 22

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: November 22

Post by Pennyworth »

“Lancer was President Kennedy’s Secret Service code name,” Debra Conway, who heads the Lancer group, told the Dealey Plaza crowd the morning after McClelland’s speech. “We thought that would be a wonderful and unique way of saying we don’t want secrets anymore. ... So JFK Lancer became our standard and our name, and we are open-document activists.”Griggs looks forward to the day “when we won’t be here on the 22nd of November. We will have solved this thing and it will have gone away. This is the 46th anniversary—“Lancer was President Kennedy’s Secret Service code name,” Debra Conway, who heads the Lancer group, told the Dealey Plaza crowd the morning after McClelland’s speech. “We thought that would be a wonderful and unique way of saying we don’t want secrets anymore. ... So JFK Lancer became our standard and our name, and we are open-document activists.”Griggs looks forward to the day “when we won’t be here on the 22nd of November. We will have solved this thing and it will have gone away. This is the 46th anniversary—46 years—and we still don’t know. When is it going to end?”http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/j ... _1208.html
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:“Lancer was President Kennedy’s Secret Service code name,” Debra Conway, who heads the Lancer group, told the Dealey Plaza crowd the morning after McClelland’s speech. “We thought that would be a wonderful and unique way of saying we don’t want secrets anymore. ... So JFK Lancer became our standard and our name, and we are open-document activists.”Griggs looks forward to the day “when we won’t be here on the 22nd of November. We will have solved this thing and it will have gone away. This is the 46th anniversary—“Lancer was President Kennedy’s Secret Service code name,” Debra Conway, who heads the Lancer group, told the Dealey Plaza crowd the morning after McClelland’s speech. “We thought that would be a wonderful and unique way of saying we don’t want secrets anymore. ... So JFK Lancer became our standard and our name, and we are open-document activists.”Griggs looks forward to the day “when we won’t be here on the 22nd of November. We will have solved this thing and it will have gone away. This is the 46th anniversary—46 years—and we still don’t know. When is it going to end?”http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/j ... 208.html46 years—and we still don’t know. When is it going to end?”PP: Do these people read this board?. WE DO HAVE THE ANSWER HERE as to who done it..
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Yes, kudos to Wim Dankbaar, a very fine and extremely precisely thinkink man, who deserves all the support and honor of this world!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Good Afternoon,I think that my esp works better and is more remarkable than my intellect...so here goes..I heard a voice(of the otherworldly sort ) November 20,2009...Simply one wispy word contacting me..the word was 'traveling' ....it made no sense to me ...on November 23 ,2009 I heard another voice ...a man's voice calling my name. I did not recognize the voice...just thought I'd share this...some can laugh all they want but you will hear nothing but the truth from me ..... I will post any more occurences of this sort if they happen again....
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PP I hope you hear that voice on 11-20-2010and come to Dallas and help me.I keep heariing a voice too.It keeps saying...DumbAss what does that mean
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:PP I hope you hear that voice on 11-20-2010and come to Dallas and help me.I keep heariing a voice too.It keeps saying...DumbAss what does that mean Does it have a body attached to it?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:I came across this article on tippet when I was actually looking for something else...J. D. Tippit (September 18, 1924 – November 22, 1963) was a police officer with the Dallas, Texas Police Department who, according to numerous witnesses and multiple government investigations including the Warren Commission, was shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald after Tippit stopped Oswald following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.http://www.viswiki.com/en/J._D._TippitHello Dealey Joe ,Here's some info for you regarding Tippet's murder taken from above link: Criticism of the case against OswaldFurther information: John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories and Lee Harvey OswaldAccording to some researchers (who?), the murder may have occurred earlier than the time of 1:15 p.m. given in the Warren Report. The timing is of critical importance, because Oswald is known to have arrived at his rooming house at around 1:00 p.m.,[18] then to have left 3 to 4 minutes later[19] and finally to have been seen a moment later standing by the corner bus stop.[20]The Commission’s own test[21] and estimation of Oswald’s walking speed[22] demonstrated that one route to the Tippit shooting scene took 17 minutes and 45 seconds to walk.[23] No witness ever surfaced who saw Oswald walk from his rooming house to the murder scene.[24] Additionally, although the Commission stated in its Report that Domingo Benavides called police from Tippit’s radio immediately after the killing, Benavides had testified that he did not approach the car "for a few minutes" after the shooting.[25] He was also assisted in using the radio by T.F. Bowley, who testified to Dallas police that he had arrived at the scene after the murder, and that the time was 1:10 p.m.[26] Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig also stated that when he heard the news that Tippit had been shot he noted the time was 1:06 p.m. according to his watch.[27] Eyewitness Helen Markham said the shooting occurred "possibly around 1:30 p.m."[28]Only two Commission witnesses were identified as actually having seen the shooting, Helen Markham and Domingo Benavides. Joseph Ball, senior counsel to the Commission, has referred to Markham's testimony as "full of mistakes," and characterized her as "utterly unreliable."[29]Benavides was not taken to a police lineup. He later testified that he had told police after the killing that he did not think he could identify the assailant,[30] but he did say that the killer resembled pictures he had seen of Oswald.Additionally, certain witnesses who did not appear before the Commission identified an assailant wbefore the shooting. After the shooting she ran outside and saw a man with a gun, whom she described as "kind of heavy". He waved to the second man, urging him to "go on".[31] Frank Wright also emerged from his home and observed the scene seconds after the shooting. He described a man standing by Tippit’s body who had on a long coat, and who immediately ran to a car and left the scene.[ho was not Oswald. Both Acquilla Clemons and Frank Wright witnessed the scene from their respective homes within one block of the murder. Clemons saw two men near Tippit’s car just 32]
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The murder of J.D Tippit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL8u1qFW ... relatedDid Mrs Markham really see the Tippit killer?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpCeAfrE1s