White Star for dummies.

JFK Assassination
Bob

White Star for dummies.

Post by Bob »

Speaking of White Star, Jim Marrs wrote a piece awhile back about why the story Jimmy Files has told certainly has credence.

Among the reasons Marrs mentioned was the White Star situation.

Here is what Marrs wrote:

HOW DID FILES FIND OUT ABOUT THE "WHITE STAR" TEAMS IN LAOS UNLESS HE WAS A MEMBER?

During interviews with James E. Files, he told of his military record which included a stint with the 82nd Airborne Division concerning covert operations in Laos in 1959. He said he was supposedly out of the military but was actually being paid by the U.S. Army and specifically mentioned being part of the "White Star" teams to train Laotian Army regulars.

Being aVietnam-era veteran myself and a lay historian, I was surprised that I had never heard of the "White Star" teams.

In fact, I chalked this term up as apoint against Files since no one I knew had ever heard of such teams. Then in the summer of 1996, in a telephone conversation with Col. Fletche rProuty, I happened to mention that Files claimed to have trained Laotian Army troops in 1959.

"Oh, that was my operation," said Prouty.

"They werecalled the White Star teams." Prouty explained that members of the "White Star" teams
were "sheep-dipped," He explained this process as "an intricate Army-devised process by which a
man who is in the service as a full careersoldier or officer agrees to go through all the legal and
official motions of resigning from the service.

Then, rather than actually being released, his records are pulled from the Army personnel files and transferred to a special Army intelligence file. (The Secret Team: pp. 172-173)" This is exactly the process mentioned by Files and, obviously, could go far in explaining some of the frustrations encountered in trying to verify his military record.

Prouty said the "White Star" teams were composed of "sheep-dipped" officers and men who were hired by a private company created by the CIA and sent to Laos to train troops.

Prouty's statements force the question --- If Files is a phony and never in the military (as some critics have asserted), how did he know the correct term "White Star" teams and the circumstances of their involvement in Laos, unless he was part of it?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHITE STAR FOR DUMMIES:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
8:03 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

06.05.2017 - Mr. David Rees Jones, a friend form England, provided this Focused, Outstanding Post
and Supporting Material.

Bob Fox a Premiere JFK Researcher/Writer for decades supplied Additional Powerful Information,
and Authoritative Sources.

This never received the Analysis, and Attention that it deserved.

The Serious Researcher of The JFK Removal, and James Earl Sutton-Files, should strongly evaluate
this.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
kenmurray

Re: White Star for dummies.

Post by kenmurray »

How The Vietnam War Boosted The Drug Trade:https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/ho ... drug-trade