CIA Family Jewel # 1 still censored. What is it?

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Good luck Wim, Your going to need it. Thats a treasure chest man.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Please show me the document describing this:

WASHINGTON (FMLiveWire) -- The CIA has revealed that it arranged for the Mafia to murder Fidel Castro, and when that plot failed, for the same team to assassinate US President John F. Kennedy.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s2i21049

Wim Dankbaar

www.jfkmurdersolved.com
LiAnn Simpson

THANKS WIM!

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

For bringing up a whole new area of crime that exists in the States involving the vast fortunes now to be made in the medical and pharmaceutical area. Our FDA is another government puppet that exists for rich and powerful pharmaceutical companies.
Believe it or not, here in Texas our own governor recently tried to pass a law that all females of school age would be vaccinated against the HPV virus. I couldn't believe it! I thought it was something out of science fiction but it was true. When the public got wind of it there was an enormous outcry. Now why would the governor of Texas (who was W's Lt. Governor) try to run a scam like that? Well because the pharmaceutical company that would provide that virus protection is one of his bigge$t political campaign contributors. Here we have all these virus immunizations that were supposed to prevent disease that have caused everything from autism in children to who knows what. Yet this governor was going to try to pull this on us.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: CIA Family Jewel # 1 still censored. What is it?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.27.2007 - Mr. Wim Dankbaar Posted this explosive Headline and the information that followed.Can anybody provide any more recent readings or research on any aspect of the subject matters raised here ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.