Aleister Crowley....

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Aleister Crowley....

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Speaking of Barbara Bu$h as you were earlier Paul, Babs is the only first lady to have her picture put on the dollar bill. I think she resembles crowley more
tom jeffers

Re: Re:

Post by tom jeffers »

Pennyworth wrote:tom jeffers wrote:thank you brian for coming to my defense! just look at the "tone" of paul's postings towards me. i did not get personal nor did i call him names, i merely stated my opinion. he came back and blasted a bunch of postings most of them personally directed at me in an extremely condescending way. i think some of his posts are worthy and go along with the forum but some of this stuff is so bizarre that it makes him look ????. I personally don't have anything against him but i will not lower myself to retaliate at the previous posts. when i joined this forum last summer there were a number of people making good posts and contributing to it's efforts. we are down to a handfull of people who even post now. i think the bizarre postings ruin the credibility of this website and keep alot of people from being interested in and contrubuting to this forum.Don't get me wrong Tom.. I think the world of you Paul,why are you bringing this up again? how old is this post?
tom jeffers

Re: To Tom......

Post by tom jeffers »

Pennyworth wrote:Pennyworth wrote: Dont' read this wrong Tom:Its shorthand for 'Forget You"and I will ADD "Not" here's some 'forget me not's' .....http://www.glacierparkmagazine.com/100_ ... 1.jpgwhere is this attention coming from?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

The attention is coming from a previous post 'To Tom' on this thread...I am offering an olive branch F & F..(Forgive and forget)Actually Tom ,I do have some issues with both forgiving and forgetting ...to be cont'd...
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

paul,i ff'd you a long time ago. you are going back to something 2 years ago. i have always respected your passion and your persuit to what you believe. i may not agree with everything you post but until the nwo takes over we still live in a free (try paying my tax bill) society. at first glance, it looked like i was being drug into something. i'm a lover not a fighter, besides i'm in a wheelchair with 3 limbs paralyzed. if you can't kick my ass then i feel sorry for you!Namaste'
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote::?: The attention is coming from a previous post 'To Tom' on this thread...I am offering an olive branch F & F..(Forgive and forget)Actually Tom ,I do have some issues with both forgiving and forgetting ...to be cont'd...Thank you Tom,I wasn't talking about any problems with you my friend , but my Fand F track record on some of my other issues is getting an F ...one issue involves someone on this board I am not naming any names here but go figure The Bible does state that 'man was borne to trouble .....but that we can overcome the world'( with some spiritual help ) ....
Pennyworth

Re:

Post by Pennyworth »

I see not everyone is as eagle-eyed as me...I caught this right away....Check out this release date: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=am ... fpxql5ldae[/quote]I will take back my somewhat obnoxious boastful statement. I am not that eagle-eyed or on the ball, because if I was I would have detected a certain team's slimy snake-like alterations of some of my previous posts. I did catch one of them in the act of deleting my own writings after I submitted it. . . we need a hawk patrol on this board.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

A Freemason's 33rd Degree Initiation Instructions and signs were given. Upon the altar were four "holy books" (the Bible, the Koran, the Book of the Law and the Hindu Scriptures). At one point the "candidate" was told to kiss the book "of your religion" and, representing us all, he leaned forward and did so. I remembered the First Degree initiation, when I was told to kiss the Bible, and at that moment something came full cycle. It was the final such kiss to be a part of http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/33 ... iation.htm
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Looks like that creepy owl again whats his name molech?http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1192/148 ... c2ac_o.jpg
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

KKK & Crowley... The name Ku Klux Klan comes from the Greek word kuklos, meaning circle, because in it is contained some of the unique characteristics of the White (or Aryan) race. The wheel is certainly the best symbol of creativity; hence the creativity of the White race, and the circle is the oldest symbol of unity. Kuklos thought about in this context simply means White Racial Brotherhood. Ku Klux was simply taken from the word kuklos and Klan was added. http://www.exposingsatanism.org/kkk.htm