The Prosecution of George W. Bu$h for Murder

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Re: The Prosecution of George W. Bu$h for Murder

Post by Billy Boggs »

tom jeffers wrote:http://christianparty.net/bush.htmNO WONDER!Yep, sometimes it take a long time for the truth to surface. By the way, I read somewhere that the Bush family actually changed there name. I guess it used to be "Bosh", a real "Kosher" name.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Indeed Tom & Billy. It seems that most of the people that comment or post on the internet know the truth about Dumbya Bu$h. The same goes with people that I discuss politics with, even right leaning conservatives. Yet, the MSM still protects Bu$h and his family from any scrutiny. That and a spineless and paid off Congress (both Democrats and Republicans). It is no coincidence that Prescott Bu$h helped found CBS news. If people that exhibit the type of treasonous behavior that he displayed, but can have the press sweep it under the carpet or NEVER mention those treasonous actions, then most of the battle is already won. The MSM is a MAJOR enabler in the behavior of people like Bu$h and his family. Also remember Operation Mockingbird, where the CIA planted operatives within the press. I still see that type of action ongoing. And we know how tight the Bu$h family and the CIA are.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

if you scroll down a little and see the part about the iQ's of the presidents, look who is at the top and gues who is at the bottom?i had to laugh!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Were there any major steps achieved meanwhile?Actually not only Bush, but senator Bob Bennett and governeur Arlen specter are other high ranking JFK-murder-conspirators still alive. I think not only impeachment or removal from office is necessary, but they telling the truth about their real thinking and believes and deeds. Maybe in their eyes the murder of JFK was a good deed. What we need is a higher consciousness in the population about how "leaders" really think, how scrupulous and misguided they really can be and what kind of openness between the people and their representatives is really necessary. Just bringing "conspirators" or treachers of the constitution from office to behind bars is important, but not the most important. The redefinition of strength in a people's thinking is most important. That it is not only about strength in defense of the enemy by all means, but about being role model and pioneer in integrity in the Union of Nations despite higher risk of being expoited by any enemy.