Did all hitmen blend into the crowd afterwards?

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Did all hitmen blend into the crowd afterwards?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:My guess is, that all spectators without a weapon, who really saw one of the assassins with a weapon or a "bulge" under the coat, did not dare to approach them unless the crowd and the policemen were coming, and that was time enough for them to get away. I think, there were a handful of spectators, who actually saw the hitmen leave.I wouldn't doubt it. From what I understand, in the few seconds after the shooting, weren't people in the plaza kind of frozen in shock? I mean one minute everything is fine and then six seconds later the limosine is speeding away.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

6 seconds later the limo pulled off, 66 seconds later the hitmen pulled off, 666 seconds later the truth pulled off ... ... and 666666666 seconds later the truth was still not to be seen somewhere ...
ChristophMessner

This is what witness Seymour Weitzman's, Dallas Police Officer, FBI report tells: "He heard three shots ring out and immediately ran to the point where Elm Street turns to go under the underpass and up the grassy slope located on the opposite side of Elm Street to a fence. . . . He stated they located no one and after talking to a yardman, the yardman told him that the noise had to come from the end of the fence closest to the Texas School Book Depository, and a search was immediately made of that area. While still on the other side of the fence, someone, believed to be an officer of the Dallas County Sheriff�s Office, mentioned having seen or having heard about something red rolling on Elm Street, and they went and found what appeared to be a portion of a bone or bone structure which bore fresh blood stains. This was taken to the Dallas Police Laboratory. . . . He and Eugene Boone, Dallas county Deputy, were the ones who found the rifle stuck between some boxes or crates on the sixth floor of the building."http://www.history-matters.com/analysis ... ndex.htmWe have discussed a lot about the how the snipers could disappear so smoothly without being detected by anybody. One factor is, that people were stunned for some seconds after the shots, enough time for the shooters to dismantle weapons or/and turn jackets or put hats up and walk some steps. Another factor would be, that they just blend into the crowd, acting like a ss-man or police-man, playing the "we-are-searching-the-assassin-game" or the "I-don't-know-where-or-what-game". Think about Ed Hoffmans descripton of the shooter behind the picket fence. According to Hoffman, he gave his weapon to a second, who walked to the west, while he turned around and walked towards the pergola. The testimony of Seymour Weitzman is highly suspicious to me. He probably met the real shooter, the "yardman", or someone "believed to be an officer".
ChristophMessner

Probably each sniper had his first contact person from Dallas Police Departement right after the shots.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

the DPD, Dallas Police Department...i don't think many were in on it. Fritz, Wade, Curry were directed by others higher up after the assassination happened it seemed. but, Bulldogs like Sims, Boyd, Roger Craig and others talked. Fritz, Curry and Wade...watch 'em, good ol' Texas boys, easy to control. but, here comes the real danger with the DPD, Ruby shoots Lee! and they all back away from knowing Ruby. why? now, the suspect is dead because of the inept DPD. i think is blackmail on Ruby that forced him to do it. the world is watching, and the DPD tries to do damage control. i think even the Fritz, Curry and Wade were duped.
ChristophMessner

Witness Richard Randolph Carr spoke about 4 men leaving the TSBD back or side entrance and flee with a rambler wagon to the north. http://jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/carr.docJames Files said in his testimony, that he drove with Nicoletti and Roselli on bord of a burgundy Chevrolet towards the north on Houston. My question: there must have been many other witnesses to this, because Houston was full of people at 12:32 to 12:40. Ok, what Carr observed, looked suspicious, and Files+Roselli+Nicoletti did not flee in a suspicious way necessarily also. Does anybody know other witnesses to that? And how did the TSBD-hitteam of four men come down from 6th floor without being seen by Marrion Baker and Roy Truly running upstairs and Jarman, Williams and Norman on the 5th floor where the elevator was?Excerpt of the 2003-Confession of James Files: J - Okay. Uuh ..All right, so you walk away . Oh, by the way, where did you park the Chevrolet? You parked the Chevrolet on Houston Street?JF - I'm not sure if it's Houston. Right next to the Daltex building. No, Houston, Houston Street is the one that's going up and down.J - The School Book Depository is over here and the Daltex building is over here!JF - Yeah, right!J - Ah .. Did you park on that street?JF - I parked on the street right next to it, yeah.J - Was it head-in parking, or was it a parking lot, or was it straightJF - Well, what you want to call it. A parking space, parking lot. Aah .. parking aisle, whatever you want to call it. Cars were parked there.W - A row of cars?JF - Rail of cars, row of cars. I backed it in there and parked it so he (Nicoletti) could have access to the trunk.J - So the back end to your . the front end to the road ?JF - Yeah, Well, front end pointing forward.J - Yeah, forward towards the road. I'm getting ahead here, but when you left you turned right?JF - When I came out of there, I made a right hand turn.J - Onto Houston?JF - Onto Houston, yeah, going north.J - All right. So that's where you parked it?JF - That's where I parked the car....
ChristophMessner

The fact, that James Files pronounced the color of the getaway car (burgundy) so much, tells us, that he had talked with someone before the interview, that this would be an important detail. VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENTCOUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXASBefore me, the undersigned authority, on this the 23rd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Malcolm Summers, Address: 405 E. 12th Street, Age 39, Phone No. WH 6 3558, WK: Self-employed -- Summers Nailing Service.Deposes and says:Yesterday, November 23, 1963, I was standing on the terrace of the small park on Elm Street to watch the President's motorcade. The President's car had just come up in front of me when I heard a shot and saw the President slump down in the car and heard Mrs. Kennedy say, "Oh, no," then a second shot and then I hit the ground as I realized these were shots. Then all of the people started running up the terrace away from the President's car and I got up and started running also, not realizing what had happened. In just a few moments the President's car sped off and everyone was just running around towards the railroad tracks and I knew that they had somebody trapped up there. I imagine I stayed there 15 or 20 minutes and then went over on Houston Street to where I had my truck parked. I had just pulled away from the curb and was headed toward the Houston street viaduct [sic] when an automobile that had 3 men in it pulled away from the curb in a burst of speed, passing me on the right side, which was very dangerous at that point, then got in front of me, and it seemed then as an afterthought, slowed in a big hurry in front of me as though realizing they would be conspicuous in speeding. These three men were of slender build and seemed to be very excited in talking and motioning to each other. They went on across the Houston Street Viaduct and I turned off at Marsalis Street exit [sic] and they continued on going towards Zangs Blvd. They were in a 1961 or 1962 Chevrolet sedan, maroon in color. I [cross-out] don't believe I could identify these men, but I do believe I could identify the automobile if I saw it again./s/ Malcolm SummersSubscribed and sworn to before me on this the 23rd day of Nov A. D. 1963/s/ Rosemary AllenNotary Public, Dallas County, Texas
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent document Chris!