Car in the Moorman photo?

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Car in the Moorman photo?

Post by Jsnow915 »

I agree...these are all theories...until there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt...I take Files with a grain of salt...as like anyone should..look at other options...Files story sounds really good...but,there is JUST his story...why he won't he bring out Nicoletti's diary?...Nicoletti's long dead and I understand he's not a rat...honorable?...who knows...he sits and rots in prison for honor?...that might have been the code way back when,but alot of people seem watch their own ass...don't get me wrong,I know he didn't want to talk about JFK in the first place...but being he's in Joliet for the rest of his life,he might as well come clean.
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

I'm interested in two other cars--the green Nash Rambler that Dallas cop Roger Craig saw heading west on Elm Street at 12:40 pm. The car stopped at the curb, and the driver, a heavyset Latino (I'm guessing David Sanchez Morales), let out a loud whistle. Immediately Oswald, or the Oswald double, came running down the incline from the Book Depository and got into the car. The interesting thing is that the real Oswald, according to the Warren Commission, was supposed to be walking east of the Book Depository trying to catch a bus at this time. The bus he got on headed back towards the Book Depository. When it got stuck in traffic, he got out and hailed a cab. But he politely let an old lady take the cab instead. Some odd behavior for the assassin of the century.When asked about the Nash Rambler after his arrest, Oswald said that car belonged to Ruth Paine, and "don't try to drag her into this." Roger Craig's eyewitness account, though supported by other civilian eyewitnesses, was rejected by the DPD and Sheriff's Dept. Craig stuck to his story, and, thus, became a pariah in the Dallas law enforcement community. He was murdered in the 1970s, by a cop, I believe.My question is, does anyone have a link to the photo of the Nash Rambler in Dealey Plaza right after the assassination? I seem to remember seeing it some time in these last 40 years of research, but I cannot remember where.The other car was a red 1961 Falcon, with license plate PP 4537, driven by the Oswald double away from the Texas Theatre after the arrest of the real Oswald. Does anyone have a link to any photos of Oswald's arrest or the aftermath?Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

More witnesses saw the Rambler too...http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.ba ... s.htmlHere are some photos of Oswald. The This is it section shows a photo of Lee right after his arrest at the Texas Theater...http://dagmar.lunarpages.com/~parasc2/n ... aldpix.htm
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I think i remember seeing the photo of the rambler in the Henry Hurt book "Reasonable Doubt"The car seen by an eyewitness leaving the Teaxas Thearte, driven by the Oswald double was registered to a friend of Tippett
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Jsnow915 wrote:I agree...these are all theories...until there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt...I take Files with a grain of salt...as like anyone should..look at other options...Files story sounds really good...but,there is JUST his story...why he won't he bring out Nicoletti's diary?...Nicoletti's long dead and I understand he's not a rat...honorable?...who knows...he sits and rots in prison for honor?...that might have been the code way back when,but alot of people seem watch their own ass...don't get me wrong,I know he didn't want to talk about JFK in the first place...but being he's in Joliet for the rest of his life,he might as well come clean.right on John!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Frenchy wrote:I think i remember seeing the photo of the rambler in the Henry Hurt book "Reasonable Doubt"The car seen by an eyewitness leaving the Teaxas Thearte, driven by the Oswald double was registered to a friend of Tippettgosh Frenchy, i've gone through this wagon thing myself. something IS strange about it. the guy arrested in Ft. Worth along with JD's murder witnesses, Tippit's friend, Ruth Paine...perhaps something is there. i do not rule out ANYTHING about the Paines as of yet! i'm into something else. but cars seem to be your interest. keep digging! John
aussietony

Post by aussietony »

THE NIX AND MUCHMORE CLIPS SHOW THIS BETTER AND IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CAR.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Maybe. The resolution of Nix- and Muchmore-film is not high enough for that in my opinion. If you look at the photos from Camera Car 2, which have much higher resolution, and from Rickerby, then you see no car, but a bush. Chris