amazing

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: amazing

Post by John Beckham »

then perhaps he was with someone as well? the fact he turned poz IS incrimitating, not that he was an assassin, but that weapons were in his life very recently. maybe he was with Ruth Paine? just kidding...depends on who you hang your hat with. Judyth, Ferrie, Roselli, Tosh, Nicoletti, Giancana, Files, Chauncey, Harrelson, Rogers, Nixion, Pepsi (had to just throw that in)Marina, Acquila, de Mohrenschildt, the Paines, LBJ, Hoover, the LACAP, Wallace, Sturgis, Hunt, Hunt, Murcheson, Craig, Hoffa, Banister, Clay, Marcello, Trafficante, Roscoe, Tippit, David Atlee, Cord Meyer Jr., Licavoli, Ruby, Byrd, Bobby Baker, Marlow, Wade, Fritz, Dulles, Cabell..and the rest! are here on conspiracy Ilse!!!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

true, i just threw that out there, and also stated he was enjoying a Coke. no one seems to know what abort method Lee was going to use, if any. who knows, maybe it was a firecracker...
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, thank you for your detailed informative answer! I watched JFK II, yes. But it's true, I'm not an expert regarding Oswald. I guess you are right, Oswald rather wanted to prevent the assassination. He was no right-winger, having experience of the real "left" world in the Soviet Union. If he really wanted to make warning shot(s), why didn't he do it and why didn't he leave TSBD earlier when it was clear to him that he won't do it?Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, thank you for your detailed informative answer! I watched JFK II, yes. But it's true, I'm not an expert regarding Oswald. I guess you are right, Oswald rather wanted to prevent the assassination. He was no right-winger, having experience of the real "left" world in the Soviet Union. If he really wanted to make warning shot(s), why didn't he do it and why didn't he leave TSBD earlier when it was clear to him that he won't do it?ChrisThat's a great question. He may not have had a chance. Jim Garrison speculated that he was instructed by his handler or handlers to wait on the second floor lunch room perhaps for a phone call. When a motorcycle policeman encountered Oswals on the second floor only 90 seconds after the shooting, Oswald was on the second floor and not sweating or out of breath at all.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, being not out of breath 90 seconds later does not mean, that he did not hear the shots. And he deliberately chose to stay in that building, risking or even wanting to be detected. He did that only, if somebody would have told him before: "It's ok Oz. The police will come, but whatever they will make with you, we will care for you and help you out!" Tom, I can hardly believe that Files and Oz did not know very well that Files' weapon's calibrating could be for shooting at the president, too. Ok, they did not talk much about it and Files' told Oz, that Files would only be a body guard for somebody, but because Oz was working in TSBD, just "accidently" where the motorcade was going to be, they both knew 100% that Files could be a JFK-killer, too. So Oz knew, that they will shoot at the president, when he was in the TSBD at 12:30 and before and he did not do anything against it, because he followed the order not to interfer. Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double agent, just like he was in the Soviet Union. He didn't want to let his CIA contacts like David Atlee Phillips and Jimmy Files know that he was also an informant to the FBI, just like when he helped the FBI with the information about raiding the training camp for the anti-Castro Cubans and other mercenaries in Louisiana. Oswald thought that he already had tipped off the FBI about the assassination with at LEAST two warnings...the teletype warning that the FBI received and his note to Agent Hosty.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

or, how about this...Lee tried, fancied himself as double agent. but, was actually being used. maybe de Mohrenschildt tested him on Ed Walker first? tested by the Paines with the New Orleans thing. de Morenschilt called Lee a "semi-ignorant hillbilly" once. it all fits the patsy scenario. so, even in captivity, Lee was not sure who was friend or foe. he was still walking a tightrope in my mind.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

If OIswald wanted to stop the assaination why didn't he just run out into the middle of the street before the motorcade turn on elm. He also could have told anyone of a hundred policemen minutes before the motorcade arrived that there are men up on the six floor with rifles and they say they are going to shoot the president. There are several things he could have done to prevent that assaination and he didn't. Also, why did he go to the theater if he knew they were going to kill him or set him up for the murder? Why didn't he tell all at the press conference in front of the world when Ruby was there and they were talking about the fair play for cuban thing? My only answer to all the above would be that The Paynes' threaten Oswald if he talked they would kill Marina and the kids.Intrested too hear your thoughts!JOHN
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

oh dear, another John (just kidding). it wouldn't be the first time you hear the word blackmail in the scenario. the Paines asses are covered, de Morenschildt dead. they are indeed suspect, and in my mind, under studied.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

why couldn't Lee throw a Coke bottle at the limo? or perhaps, a Pespi would have been more appropriate.