Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by John Beckham »

i can see your point, but, this should be an open, non-pre-judgemental subject (although, i have become passionate myself) the crux should be evidence, not stories...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

how many times have you heard about JFK's assaination videos beinng altered. including Nix saying so. that's a no win. somewhere out there is the "hard evidence". DOCUMENT IT WELL BEFORE YOU TELL!!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:i can see your point, but, this should be an open, non-pre-judgemental subject (although, i have become passionate myself) the crux should be evidence, not stories...No worries. Don't let it get the better of you (although I'm guilty of it myself too). Letting it get you too angry or passionate only clouds judgement. Now if only I could follow my own advice all the time I wouldn't feel the need to slap my neighbor (who looks like Joe the Plumber's twin...seriously) for letting his THREE LARGE DOGS get out of his yard everytime I turn around!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

conspiracybuff wrote:Pasquale, email him yourself. he was quite frank that he DID believe in the HSCA accoustical evidence. DO NOT BE FOOLED!Exactly. DO NOT BE FOOLED!http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... c=13706Wim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Conspiracybuff,If Gary Mack lends so much credence to the HSCA acoustics evidence, why was he the star of a recent show that concluded there was no shot from the knoll? Answer me that and then tell me again: Don't be fooled! Wim
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i did not watch the show. but, i will ask about it.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I just watched TMWKK and Gary Mack was backing the acoustic evidence and the badgeman theory...I know from what I saw on a recent History channel show,that he was for the 6th floor window shot and went thru an experiment where the shots could be made...I'm not sure if he beleived the magic bullet theory...but anyone beleiving that I hold no faith in their research....does anyone know for a fact,that Gary Mack has thrown out his badgeman theory?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Again, I would just say this...show me ONE clip from ANY of the recent specials on the Discovery channel concerning the JFK assassination where Gary says anything about a conspiracy. He has obviously moved away from the Badgeman theory John, at least PUBLICALLY. He intimates that Oswald is indeed the lone gunmen on every program I have seen him on as of late. That make sense, look at his job. He is curator of the TSBD museum that STILL depicts Oswald as the lone assassin. Again, Gary may have intimated to you that his has different feelings concerning this subject, but that is clearly different from the words he conveys to millions of TV viewers.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I've never spoken to Gary...but I get annoyed when Oswald is still portraid as the lone nut gunman...evidence or not,the man NEVER had his day in court.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Again, I would just say this...show me ONE clip from ANY of the recent specials on the Discovery channel concerning the JFK assassination where Gary says anything about a conspiracy. He has obviously moved away from the Badgeman theory John, at least PUBLICALLY. He intimates that Oswald is indeed the lone gunmen on every program I have seen him on as of late. That make sense, look at his job. He is curator of the TSBD museum that STILL depicts Oswald as the lone assassin. Again, Gary may have intimated to you that his has different feelings concerning this subject, but that is clearly different from the words he conveys to millions of TV viewers.Exactly...and his exposure to millions of people who are not knowledgeable about the subject matter makes his comments more dangerous. We don't see Gary Mack on THIS forum or others saying those things because, in my opinion, we're not his target audience. He wouldn't get away with it for a minute without people like us writing back to him. On TV he is not only in a controlled environment (not in an open discussion) but he is also generally addressing an audience that is not as well-read on the subject matter and who, therefore, will buy his "hard evidence." That really makes me angry...the deception.