Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by John Beckham »

saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. not being snotty Sara. but, i don't recall you having opinions other than agreeing or not. speak up! we're not here to hurt, but help! it takes everyone's views. you may see something others don't! John
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I understand where conspiracybuff is coming from...no need to burn bridges with anyone involved...its like religion almost,you beleive this,I beleive that...we don't need to be hostile to someone because they don't agree with you....it makes sense to pull Gary Macks theory apart,the same way you'd pull apart Wims...I don't beleive Posners theories except one...what I think about him,I'll keep out of the forum because that doesn't matter and doesn't solve anything.You guys are right. I have to watch my tone a little and not get so excited.....Okay! EXCEPT for when I see a Carrot Bottom (WOOPS I meant Carrot TOP) picture!!!! Then I'll get passionate!!!! LOL Seriously though, you guys are right. We're here for the same common goals...and sharing information and thoughts is the BEST...isn't it?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

conspiracybuff wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. not being snotty Sara. but, i don't recall you having opinions other than agreeing or not. speak up! we're not here to hurt, but help! it takes everyone's views. you may see something others don't! Johnsure sounds like it to me buddy boy and i don't appreciate it either and i do speak my opinion and i do speak up and it really makes me angry when people say stuff like that and it's statements like yours which make me uncomfortable and to scared to speak my opinion and i won't hang around when that happens and i definately don't like snotty comments like yours it is the reason that i don't go on alot of JFK message boards cause of comments like yours. you are intitled to disagree with me but i am also intitled to speak my opinions however i may choose. and that really pissed me off conspiracybuff and i don't take to kindly to it and i think you also intended to hurt my feelings which i do not appreciate.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

it wasn't my intent to hurt you. just wanting some of your opinions Sara. that was all i wanted. don't be upset, that's NOT what i meant. i'm very sorry if my comment did though. John
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. not being snotty Sara. but, i don't recall you having opinions other than agreeing or not. speak up! we're not here to hurt, but help! it takes everyone's views. you may see something others don't! JohnConspiracybuff,That comment about Sara not having any opinions is a FALSE STATEMENT. She has spoken her mind many, many times here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you probably meant well, but that comment was kind of putting her down. She has contributed many, many times. Wait...are you picking on her because she doesn't agree with you about Gary Mack either? LOL LMAO Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm teasing!!!!!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

lol! if Sara turns away because of my remark. then i'm ashamed of myself. "we're not here to hurt, but help! it takes everyone's views. you may see something others don't!". and i said i was sorry. and i am! again, i'm sorry Sara if i offended you. PLEASE accept my appology! anyways, my feelings don't get hurt over other peoples opinions on Gary Mack amoung others. it's not the first time i've been ridiculed, or the last!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

John....I will say this...on the Target car show...Gary Mack showed a sniper from the height and distance of a shooter...they got the results they wanted...at least on the take they aired...I have never seen anyone do the knoll shot or any thing other than the window....it was never up for debate.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Jsnow915 wrote:John....I will say this...on the Target car show...Gary Mack showed a sniper from the height and distance of a shooter...they got the results they wanted...at least on the take they aired...I have never seen anyone do the knoll shot or any thing other than the window....it was never up for debate.i did watch it. i won't give my opinion on it. we should focus more on the assassination conspiracy. if people put their passion into that rather than Mr. Mack, it would be more productive...BACK TO THE JFK CONSPIRACY. NOT TV! John
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

John....he doesn't give a fair and balanced veiw of what could have happened if a shot came from the knoll...all he is doing is selling his angle.